JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just placed a larger order for several flavors of the large primer type (pistol/rifle/rifle mag) from competitor of American Reloading but have always had good luck with them.

Ok, use at your own risk here as I've never used these people before. I'm a sucker for peer pressure so here is where I ordered from, they seem to be legit but until my junk shows up they have not proven themselves to me yet.

Ok, use at your own risk here as I've never used these people before. I'm a sucker for peer pressure so here is where I ordered from, they seem to be legit but until my junk shows up they have not proven themselves to me yet.
I believe those guys are legit. Did you get free shipping and hazmat for that price?

$39 for S&H isn't too bad of a deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads