JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who do you plan on voting for in the May 15th Primary Election

• Sam Carpenter

• Bruce Cuff

• Greg Wooldridge

• Jeff Smith

• Brett Hyland

• Knute Buehler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
Just a reminder that today is the last day in order to register, confirm or change your party affiliation. I have been strongly urging non Republican voters to come over to our side to vote in the primary as well as the general election. If we do not join together we will likely see Governor Brown as well as legislature seats retained by the Liberal gun grabbers. Secondary to this, we face a real threat of having Republican turncoat Knute Buehler win the primary election and we may not be that much better off than we would with Brown. We could really use a consensus on who we plan on voting for. Having said that, IMHO we would be good with any of the following three candidates but it would benefit us to choose just one in order to increase our chances of defeating Buehler. Most of the people I have talked to as well as information I have looked up are planning on voting for Sam Carpenter. Please use to poll above as well as sharing your comments and or thoughts on this matter.

· Sam Carpenter
· Greg Wooldridge
· Bruce Cuff

At the urging on this forum, I too changed my registration (to reflect 2A party association) on April 10th, well before the deadline. I did it on line, it was easy, and I printed out my 'transaction receipt' with the transaction number, thank goodness. Imagine my surprise one hour ago when I opened up my ballot and it's the wrong one! Primary Nonpartisan ballot! I'm furious! I sent off an email to the county (Clackamas) and I will hound them until I get the right ballot! Check your ballots when they arrive....

At the urging on this forum, I too changed my registration (to reflect 2A party association) on April 10th, well before the deadline. I did it on line, it was easy, and I printed out my 'transaction receipt' with the transaction number, thank goodness. Imagine my surprise one hour ago when I opened up my ballot and it's the wrong one! Primary Nonpartisan ballot! I'm furious! I sent off an email to the county (Clackamas) and I will hound them until I get the right ballot! Check your ballots when they arrive....

I read something a couple of days ago that stated voters will receive two ballots if a recent party transfer has taken place. The second should be your Republican ballot. It certainly wouldn't hurt to call the elections office to confirm this information though. BTW, thanks for making the switch. We are in this together.

~ Where we go one, we go all.

Switched to R from the Clown Party (non-affiliated) - meaning, I used to ignore the clown pageant until the finalists were presented.
Not so anymore. To many bubblegumtards float to the surface and get voted in.

Just a reminder that today is the last day in order to register, confirm or change your party affiliation. I have been strongly urging non Republican voters to come over to our side to vote in the primary as well as the general election. If we do not join together we will likely see Governor Brown as well as legislature seats retained by the Liberal gun grabbers. Secondary to this, we face a real threat of having Republican turncoat Knute Buehler win the primary election and we may not be that much better off than we would with Brown. We could really use a consensus on who we plan on voting for. Having said that, IMHO we would be good with any of the following three candidates but it would benefit us to choose just one in order to increase our chances of defeating Buehler. Most of the people I have talked to as well as information I have looked up are planning on voting for Sam Carpenter. Please use to poll above as well as sharing your comments and or thoughts on this matter.

· Sam Carpenter
· Greg Wooldridge
· Bruce Cuff

I registered from independent to republican . Will
I receive a ballot automatically by mail for the primary . ? I planned on voting for carpenter . But just seen BILL POST endorse Wooldridge. We all need to pick 1 in the primary and put personal prefernce a side for the common good of the 2nd amendment. IM willing to. How can we organize everyone voting for 1 .?
if we dont' come together on this we are screwed for sure.

I registered from independent to republican . Will
I receive a ballot automatically by mail for the primary . ? I planned on voting for carpenter . But just seen BILL POST endorse Wooldridge. We all need to pick 1 in the primary and put personal prefernce a side for the common good of the 2nd amendment. IM willing to. How can we organize everyone voting for 1 .?

Agreed. Splitting votes in the primary will likely have one outcome - Knute Buehler. We really don't want that. Still, I respect Bill Post and I'm afraid if he pushes people away from Carpenter, we may have a problem.

I registered from independent to republican . Will I receive a ballot automatically by mail for the primary . ? I planned on voting for carpenter . But just seen BILL POST endorse Wooldridge. We all need to pick 1 in the primary and put personal prefernce a side for the common good of the 2nd amendment. IM willing to. How can we organize everyone voting for 1 .?

SEE PARAGRAPH 6 below. This was taken from an email I received from Secretary of State
DENNIS RICHARDSON just a couple of days ago.

6. If you registered to vote or changed your registration after April 1, you will likely receive two different ballot mailings. That is okay! It takes days to print and prepare over 2.6 million ballots, and your change may have come in after the process started. Return the second ballot which will be for your updated registration. Don't worry, we know who was sent more than one ballot, and we'll make sure only one is counted. If you return them both, we will only count the one for your current registration.

Regarding your second question, here's my 2 cents. A lot of 2A voters like Greg Wooldridge (including myself) but he just doesn't have the number of supporters that Sam Carpenter has. The problem with this is by dividing our votes between Sam and Greg it will make it far more difficult to beat Buehler in the primaries. Having said that, I am voting for Sam as many others will and just hope we have enough votes for him to win. If not, we need to back Knute in November and pray that we will be better off with him rather than with Gov. Brown.

On a positive note. There's a poll on Facebook (no IP-43 page) that shows Carpenter has 1,500 voters compared to 211 for Wooldridge and only 12 for Buehler. Also on FB, Carpenter has 86,000 likes/followers compared to Buehler's 11,000 likes and 12,000 followers. Wooldridge also has 11,000. Let's hope and pray that Carpenter can win this.

I heard back from the county promptly this morning and the correct ballot is on it's way. Thanks JavaDude for the early heads up reply. Now I can find something else to be ticked off about! Shouldn't be too hard.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top