JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All:

I'm on the fence about keeping this beauty. It's a pretty gun in great shape with the factory paperwork, manuals, etc.

I just never shoot it, and have many other practical guns that I carry.

Thoughts on ballpark value? I'm seeing anywhere from $600 to over $1k on GB. Who knows what people will pay after TFBTV did a video on it 😊

1643736413964.png
1643736522546.png

I would not even think about selling mine and have two of them damn fine pistols! I have a lot of other pistols, but they are in the lineup some days and great for summer shorts and Hawiian shirt for ccw carry.

I would not even think about selling mine and have two of them damn fine pistols! I have a lot of other pistols, but they are in the lineup some days and great for summer shorts and Hawiian shirt for ccw carry.
Agreed. Usually if I have to think about it this long that means I need to hold onto it.

Agreed. Usually if I have to think about it this long that means I need to hold onto it.
The quality is there, and the price will just keep going up if they made them new it would be at least 1k. My father has several and recently sold one that was the titanium rainbow finish ( a bit loud for my taste ) but it went for 1k real quick .
1643744448158.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads