JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The barreled action alone is valuable to custom gun builders. Without seeing the stock, I will price the gun as just the action at around $450 to $500. If the stock is decent and well done, the value could get up to $750 or $800. Hard to get more than $800 for any pre-64 that has been modified. Replacement original stocks are expensive...

The barreled action alone is valuable to custom gun builders. Without seeing the stock, I will price the gun as just the action at around $450 to $500. If the stock is decent and well done, the value could get up to $750 or $800. Hard to get more than $800 for any pre-64 that has been modified. Replacement original stocks are expensive...
This. ^^^^ I have often seen original stocks on Gunbroker. A nice one is usually $250+.
If your dad kept the original stock, you're better to put that one back on and then sell the replacement.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top