JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you leave your gun in your car? 24/7

• Yes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Depending on weather

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Nope sketchy neighborhood

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
What's yours??

Mines a Gen3 Glock 17 with XS big dots & TLR-1HL 800L Light

C18835F2-6AD1-4893-99F3-B08D43D36F18.jpeg

For me a "truck gun" is the gun , that you use for a impromptu hunt or for one of those spontaneous : "Hey , lets go to the gravel pit and go shooting..." moments.
Granted my definition is more than likely different that a lot of other folks....

Anyways...My " truck gun"...is my Hawken Rifle copy.
Its the rifle I shoot the best with and the one I shoot the most often.
Andy
Hawken.jpg

For me a "truck gun" is the gun , that you use for a impromptu hunt or for one of those spontaneous : "Hey , lets go to the gravel pit and go shooting..." moments.
Granted my definition is more than likely different that a lot of other folks....

Anyways...My " truck gun"...is my Hawken Rifle copy.
Its the rifle I shoot the best with and the one I shoot the most often.
Andy
View attachment 447566

You pull that out of your car.. pretty sure the Red coats will run for the hills !!:D

No truck gun for the pickup but I do have a truck gun for my Willys Jeep that hopefully will be completed enough by fall to be on the road this winter.

a cut down (to trapper length) 1938 Winchester Model 1894 in 30 WCF holds 6 in the mag when I use 125gr Sierra FP HPs just barely! It will be riding in a box under the back seat most the time.

OqUYwaX.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR