JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trying some new practice arrows this A.M. First two shots.

20190820_090255.jpg 20190820_090152.jpg

20190905_182640.jpg
Took a friend shooting for the first time. She shot 9mm Sig, and a 5.56 AR15 pistol. She watched me shoot the AR and she was intimidated. She finally shot it and liked it.

Last Edited:
Regarding poking holes, I have only been shooting pistols for about 3 years. I remember the joy of purchasing my first pistol (XD9sc) and throwing lead before I got any training. Here was my first target:

View attachment 604527

Then came a little training...

View attachment 604530

Gotta work on that low to the left grip thingy :)

Starting the next leg of the journey this weekend with an action pistol class.

Still working on the "left grip thingy"

image.jpeg

But I am really learning to hate trees

image.jpeg

Fired two 5-shot groups yesterday before working on loads for my .243. I am very pleased with my new X-cal. barrel. I would rate its performance as a true sub moa barrel.

Also I will never buy these ugly shoot and see dots for 100yd work again.

20190912_132631.jpg

It was battle of my new 300 magnums tonight.

308 Norma magnum:
fBOvczG.jpg

Pre 64 model 70 300 Weatherby magnum:
hGqQRQW.jpg

I left my Ruger m77 stainless boat paddle 300 win mag home because I hate shooting it. :p

How about a "shot" of your guns and the groups you have shot with those guns? I always see a nice gun posted and then I wonder what kind of groups they post. Or, versa-visey!

Here's a chance to see both! Please post only guns with a group shot and a few details of each..., if you don't mind.

The reason I got back into the gun forums was, I just picked up this sweet baby and wanted to share. So, I guess I'll start it off.

New to me, Voere Voehrenbach GmbH Model 201 Deluxe Sporter, from Germany. This same model was imported by Robert Kleinguenther in Texas, as his Model K22 (of which I have a gorgeous example as well!).

Onto the good stuff...

20190924-235739.jpg

5 shot groups at 50 yards... indoors:

CCI Std. Vel

20190924-195626.jpg

CCI MiniMag-nificents (I can't believe a High Vel shoots this well)!!

20190924-194703.jpg

Some Bulk Federal I picked up in white generic boxes... super cheap (think I'll be getting more!)

20190924-194647.jpg

Federal Auto Match

20190924-194616.jpg

These would all fall into a 1/2 to 1 MOA category! I have to confess..., these were all sorted for head space and OAL. Oh yeah... that Double Set Trigger, doesn't hurt these groups at all! As close as I can tell, it's set at about 4 oz, just as I received it!

C'mon guys and gals, post 'em up and let's see 'em!

As my boy and I always tell each..., "I love shootin!!"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews