JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first trip to the range with my Walther PPS 9mm.

NthLf3N.png
mimBLze.png

My first trip to the range with my Walther PPS 9mm.

View attachment 642198
View attachment 642199
Nice shooting !
I have a PPS-M2 as well.
That may well be the best single stack 9mm on the market.

I had a leather snap off cross draw holster
made for it by Wes Dahl at Privateer Leather.
Work of art.

Here's the SIG version of the holster.
It has a full body shield.
343765.jpg

Last Edited:
It has now become my everyday carry! The Shield has been put in the safe for an unforeseeable time.:D

Any chance of a pic of the holster sent to me?

Trying out a new revolver- not bad for a $199 4" barrel .38 Special, made in the Philippines:

m200.jpg

It was shooting pretty good up close, so I decided to get a good rest at the bench and try a cylinder full at 50 yards. I'm pretty happy with six rounds inside of 4", from a cheap gun, half a football field away. :)

Trying out a new revolver- not bad for a $199 4" barrel .38 Special, made in the Philippines:

View attachment 642242

It was shooting pretty good up close, so I decided to get a good rest at the bench and try a cylinder full at 50 yards. I'm pretty happy with six rounds inside of 4", from a cheap gun, half a football field away. :)
Yeah ! That's, " Minute o' Jackrabbit", any time. I use 145gr. Keith HP with 3.5gr. of BullsEye.

It has now become my everyday carry! The Shield has been put in the safe for an unforeseeable time.:D

Any chance of a pic of the holster sent to me?
I just plugged it into my post above.
You can drive with it on and it doesn't interfere with seat belts or anything else.
Also you can snap it off for going into the Post Office or whatever, without having to thread it off your belt.

Mine is so well fitted, that the pistol sort of snaps in almost like it's Kydex.
I could meet up with you and show it, if you'd like.

Thanks for the pic! I like it and like how it rides a little high. I may just have to give him a call after the holiday season ends and my sons birthday (Jan) is out of the way.:s0155:

Thanks for the pic! I like it and like how it rides a little high. I may just have to give him a call after the holiday season ends and my sons birthday (Jan) is out of the way.:s0155:
Wes is a great guy to deal with.
A true gentleman.
Only problem is that he is a one-man shop, his product is in demand and delivery is weeks out.

^^^^^^^nice shooting^^^^^
Don't let the secret out, but my most accurate gun is a lever too. Savage 99 ;)

Ruger MkIII and 50ft, indoors. Not concerned that a MkIV is easier to clean.

MkIII 50ft.JPG

Athlon Cronus

cross in the middle is .4 mils wide and tall.

small hash marks and dots are .2 mils
Big hash marks and dots are 1 mil

that plate is at 1125 yards.

So I was thinking of picking up Ryan Cleckners long range shooting handbook. Would this be a good resource to learn about moa, mil, dots and the theory of shooting and the math?

Home made Duelin Tree.
Never saw one with the features that I wanted, so I made it myself.
The mast is hinged and folds down onto the base. Easy to store and transport. I used different diameter bolts to adjust the mast angle, so no comebacks.
DUELIN TREE CELL 042.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads