JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NFA firearms are awesome. Lets share pics with the community. LET'S SEE YOUR NFA WEAPONS NFA-JUNKIES!!! Here is mine. Waiting on Saker 7.62 and Harvester 338.

image.jpg

Last Edited:
So BadRadDude where are your pictures? It has been a week since you posted you would post yours up once you got home from work.
I personally wouldn't post another picture in this thread until the OP shows his items. Call me crazy and tell me to remove my tin foil hat but if you start a thread like this without doing what you say you are is kind of fishy......o_O

I do apologize if I am wrong and paranoid. ;)

So BadRadDude where are your pictures? It has been a week since you posted you would post yours up once you got home from work.
I personally wouldn't post another picture in this thread until the OP shows his items. Call me crazy and tell me to remove my tin foil hat but if you start a thread like this without doing what you say you are is kind of fishy......o_O

Do you think bored ATF investigators go fishing for unlikely catches? Odds someone would post their unregistered TitleII object on an internet forum are pretty slim, but I certainly can't rule out the possibility that someone might check for it.

Do you think bored ATF investigators go fishing for unlikely catches? Odds someone would post their unregistered TitleII object on an internet forum are pretty slim, but I certainly can't rule out the possibility that someone might check for it.

You'd be surprised at what government officials will go to. Several years ago we caught a DMV worker reading through our car forum for a very rare car (~200 total cars in the US at that time) so that he could find the loophole people were using the register in a certain state so that they could deny registrations.

Last Edited:

It's a reasonable question and concern.

@BadRadDude - Where you at?

Sorry guys for the panic. I work nights at the local hospital and with three kids and getting my garden ready for winter, it's been busy! Sorry to freak some people out. :) Edited my first post!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top