JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5AD37B58-CAF9-428D-864A-524D98DE1D46.jpeg
BCM Recce

I feel a little sheepish posting my little gal, seeing some of the better builds in here. That said, she still rips and roars for a >1K build. Ruger 556 1:8 twist. Magpul furniture. Updated flash suppressor. Pictured with Magpul D60 drum mag I never use (It's like $45-55 every time you fully unload it and YOU HAVE TO FULLY UNLOAD IT because that is what it's for). Basic bubblegum red dot sight. I have some offset sights for close range that I love with dot/holo optics. My wife made the bed. Have a great day and may the brass be with you.

AR.jpeg

HK416 clone-ish
Got my stamp and then I engraved a few days ago. This was a spare HK MR556 upper kit I bought in 2019 for a great price just sitting in the safe. Finally got around to doing something with it. I'm a lefty so I wanted a ambi lower. I have another MR and I like this lower better than the HK lower.
HK MR556A1 upper
Nefarious 10.4 chrome lined barrel
SF Warcomp
Giessele MK15 handguard
Radian CH
LMT MARS-LS ambi lower
Centurion Arms MIL-SPEC Trigger (AMT)
LMT trigger guard
HK416 grip
HK E1 buttstock
Trijicon MRO-HD
Scalarworks QD mount
20210619_145753-(002)-copy.jpg 3D79C778-9CE8-4BBF-AFF6-B265F2AA644B.jpeg

I finally got around to building an A2 clone. I haven't shot it yet, but I am already absolutely in love with it.

View attachment 984621 View attachment 984623
I have a PSA 20" flat top with their carry handle. I had it sighted in at 25yds during the winter. When I took it out this summer it was pretty off. Anyway, that is an easy fix. I have a Knights Armament rail but haven't added anything to it because I enjoy the lightweight and historic look. Was in the Air Force when they actually ran and this was the first firearm I ever shot. Seem to recall the rifles being dark green.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews