JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sure some of you guys have seen these clone uppers (not 100% clone accurate but look the part) that posted over in the classifieds but I took pictures of them on lowers and posting them here just because they are so sexy.

Classic Rock 604 style
fHZw6Dp.jpg

GUA5
IgXPptn.jpg

XM177E2
78Qf4RV.jpg

The 727 Black Hawk Down
LqXCOn8.jpg

M4 Carbine
k3P3zog.jpg

Finished my M-4 type AR. I am a old school guy serving in the 90's I carried a M-16A2 in the Seabees, yes "full auto". I like simplicity and light weight. The less crap there is the less possibility for mechanical failure. I shoot well with carry handle sights and they are as strong as you can get. The lower is Anderson and the upper is a Rock River. It's fed by a 40 round P-Mag. I also customized the A-2 grip.
20210509_095417.jpg

Nice job. I have a 20" carry handle. I like the light weight and recoil. I can't seem to get it zero'd properly. One outing it seems fine the the next time out can't hit anything. I actually have a Knights Armaments rail system but haven't installed it because I like the basic traditional set up.

This is one of my faves to shoot. its amazing what i can pack in a safe. There is only one other thing that makes me feel as good as guns do. My wife knows what that is. When she pays me no attention I go clean out a safe. Or build a rifle. I build and clean a lot.

9359001D-E295-4928-A3F8-31284E8EB095.jpeg A7D6AF65-F9A2-4690-97E6-5A0DB9368BA2.jpeg

This is one of my faves to shoot. its amazing what i can pack in a safe. There is only one other thing that makes me feel as good as guns do. My wife knows what that is. When she pays me no attention I go clean out a safe. Or build a rifle. I build and clean a lot.

View attachment 899276 View attachment 899277
Sounds like your wife could save some money by paying more attention to you, haha!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top