JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5AD37B58-CAF9-428D-864A-524D98DE1D46.jpeg
BCM Recce

I feel a little sheepish posting my little gal, seeing some of the better builds in here. That said, she still rips and roars for a >1K build. Ruger 556 1:8 twist. Magpul furniture. Updated flash suppressor. Pictured with Magpul D60 drum mag I never use (It's like $45-55 every time you fully unload it and YOU HAVE TO FULLY UNLOAD IT because that is what it's for). Basic bubblegum red dot sight. I have some offset sights for close range that I love with dot/holo optics. My wife made the bed. Have a great day and may the brass be with you.

AR.jpeg

HK416 clone-ish
Got my stamp and then I engraved a few days ago. This was a spare HK MR556 upper kit I bought in 2019 for a great price just sitting in the safe. Finally got around to doing something with it. I'm a lefty so I wanted a ambi lower. I have another MR and I like this lower better than the HK lower.
HK MR556A1 upper
Nefarious 10.4 chrome lined barrel
SF Warcomp
Giessele MK15 handguard
Radian CH
LMT MARS-LS ambi lower
Centurion Arms MIL-SPEC Trigger (AMT)
LMT trigger guard
HK416 grip
HK E1 buttstock
Trijicon MRO-HD
Scalarworks QD mount
20210619_145753-(002)-copy.jpg 3D79C778-9CE8-4BBF-AFF6-B265F2AA644B.jpeg

I finally got around to building an A2 clone. I haven't shot it yet, but I am already absolutely in love with it.

View attachment 984621 View attachment 984623
I have a PSA 20" flat top with their carry handle. I had it sighted in at 25yds during the winter. When I took it out this summer it was pretty off. Anyway, that is an easy fix. I have a Knights Armament rail but haven't added anything to it because I enjoy the lightweight and historic look. Was in the Air Force when they actually ran and this was the first firearm I ever shot. Seem to recall the rifles being dark green.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top