JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Radian ADAC Lower
Radian Upper receiver
Radian 10" Handguard
Radian BCG
Radian SD charging handle
Radian safety
Hodge Defense 12.5" small gas port, carbine length barrel
Forward Controls Design keymo muzzle device
Superlative Arms gas block
BCM gas tube
Geissele SSA-E
B5 stock
BCM grip
PWS enhanced buffer tube
PWS end plate/ratcheting castle nut
Forward Controls Design buffer retainer/spring
PWS H2 buffer
Sprinco white spring
Badger Ordnance Condition One 1.70" scope mount
Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10
45' offset Steiner MPS
Modlite OKW18650
Surefire dual switch end cap
Unity Hot Button
Viking Tactics padded sling
Bcm QD sling attachment
True North Concepts handstop
Dead Air Sandman S

Have a Dead Air Sierra 5 in ATF jail
Modlite will be replaced with Cloud Rein 3.0

IMG_6279.png IMG_6278.png

Radian ADAC Lower
Radian Upper receiver
Radian 10" Handguard
Radian BCG
Radian SD charging handle
Radian safety
Hodge Defense 12.5" small gas port, carbine length barrel
Forward Controls Design keymo muzzle device
Superlative Arms gas block
BCM gas tube
Geissele SSA-E
B5 stock
BCM grip
PWS enhanced buffer tube
PWS end plate/ratcheting castle nut
Forward Controls Design buffer retainer/spring
PWS H2 buffer
Sprinco white spring
Badger Ordnance Condition One 1.70" scope mount
Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10
45' offset Steiner MPS
Modlite OKW18650
Surefire dual switch end cap
Unity Hot Button
Viking Tactics padded sling
Bcm QD sling attachment
True North Concepts handstop
Dead Air Sandman S

Have a Dead Air Sierra 5 in ATF jail
Modlite will be replaced with Cloud Rein 3.0

View attachment 1401046 View attachment 1401047
How does the B5 stock fit on the PWS buffer tube? I have one on an AR and Magpul stocks are kind of loose on the buffer tube.

Very nice rifle!

How does the B5 stock fit on the PWS buffer tube? I have one on an AR and Magpul stocks are kind of loose on the buffer tube.

Very nice rifle!
Could it be difference between Commercial and Mil-Spec? Just a guess...

Could it be difference between Commercial and Mil-Spec? Just a guess...

All my buffer tubes are mil-spec so I have never bought anything other than mil-spec stocks. I am pretty sure I have tried other stocks on this tube with the same results. I guess I should try again to confirm.

Thordsen Cheek Rest Kits use commercial spec buffer tubes. Some Vltor stocks use commercial spec buffer tube, as I have two. I could use one more, if someone local finds one in their spares box that they have no use for...

Painted the lower and mag-
VX-Freedom 6-18×40
Aero M5 upper
16" Criterion barrel
Stainless Gas setup
Wilson combat HG
FAILZERO chrome bolt with JP extractor
Just needs a bipod and a better stock, then my suppressor whenever it gets out of jail!

IMG_0477.jpeg

Gun show scores, mounted to my two ARs.

Rock River Arms A2 BUIS rail on my 16" .223 Wylde, and a hilariously bad "tacticool" tri-rail on my carry handle 6.5 Grendel C7 12" SBR
Shown with Kabar Mini Tanto knife

DSCF6542.JPG
DSCF6543.JPG DSCF6538.JPG DSCF6539.JPG DSCF6540.JPG DSCF6541.JPG

DSCF6546.JPG DSCF6547.JPG DSCF6548.JPG DSCF6549.JPG
The Tri rail was included with two woodland triple mag pouches so it didn't cost anything to me.

Noveske 13.7" barrel, Aero receivers, GGP Handguard, Geissele SSA trigger, Surefire Warcomp CT, Trijicon VCOG 1-8 on Larue mount, RMR on Arisaka mount, SF Scout, Modlite pad

Ballistic Advantage 14.5" barrel, Aero receivers and handguard, Geissele G2S, Vortex Viper 1-4, AAC Brakeout

Ballistic Advantage 10.3" CL barrel, Aero receiver, Centurion hand guard, Scalarworks, T1, Surefire x300, Steiner laser, Warcomp

F3A7F5D1-5EAB-4629-8C04-E14149EEEF55.jpeg D5046E6B-0819-48AA-96A7-60B63267ACE8.jpeg C735AA96-6F1E-47F5-8A2F-C60F72C1841A.jpeg 14CD4843-33C3-4D58-A62F-AC804824E0B8.jpeg A632348B-0AE8-4B89-A29A-A3F86A0C10C4.jpeg

Personal to Pedo Bob, come at me you chomo bag of dogshizz...
image.png

Minor tweaks on the previously completed ASDW... more distinctly "pistol" tube, and testing a thought for a closer coupling system by directly brazing two QD risers together rather than a rail-to-rail clamp in between.

Getting some 1990s action movies vibes here... my Tiger Stripe rig on a Vietnam Era USMC ERDL top , along with OD 4 cell pocket.
16" .223 Wylde M4gery AR with Doublestar ARFX fixed stock and Rock River Arms Dominator 2 A2 sight with rail, and then the 12" 6.5 Grendel C7 Commando 735 Clone with B-Square Weaver mount rail and PSA H&R CAR stock :D
DSCF6574.JPG

Found a 90s maybe, AR grip with an odd texture, with a storage compartment slide door on the bottom. Installed it on the 6.5 Grendel SBR along with the 1996 Adco Mirage Multi-Color Reflex Sight and B-Square mount and ring... it is definitely looking like a 90s SBR.

Edit. I have been informed that the grip came from old 1980s-1990s Olympic Arms lol.
DSCF6723.JPG DSCF6718.JPG DSCF6716.JPG DSCF6719.JPG DSCF6720.JPG DSCF6721.JPG DSCF6722.JPG

Last Edited:
we can still do this in Washington state?
I have 8 pre ban AR receivers and lot of parts to mix and match
I noted that any new AR barrels I order have to be non-threaded, but several barrel makers are now making these
an 11 deg target crown is good with me
luckily I have dozens of pre-ban "barrel shrouds" and "parts kits"

I noted that any new AR barrels I order have to be non-threaded, but several barrel makers are now making these
I still have 2 Pre-Pre-Pre ban AR receivers from 1990
back before they even registered AR receivers
do you remember PWA receivers?

P1030986.JPG

Do you know of anybody who will sell/ship a non-threaded barrel to us poor slobs in WA? I was planning on emailing some higher end AR barrel makers in a couple months to see if they had sorted out their opinion on the new law.

Do you know of anybody who will sell/ship a non-threaded barrel to us poor slobs in WA? I was planning on emailing some higher end AR barrel makers in a couple months to see if they had sorted out their opinion on the new law.

they are in Washington and will make you a custom barrel

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR