Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Post your ARs (Expected to be Pic heavy)

Mygrainman

Reactions
Behold... The Miniature Mk18 Mod0
I mocked up this upper as a joke from parts I had for sale, and put it on my EOD clone’s lower....
but it’s actually really cool.Just not very practical.. I’m sure it’ll be a hoot, and throw a hellofa fireball...
Made from the rare and discontinued DPMS “Kitty Kat” 7” Barrel
Only factory 7” barrel with FSB Chrome lined and all that jazz.
I snagged a few from a secret source.:s0155:
Barely enough room on the 4” rail for the M3x light

A51C0E92-87C3-4BD8-9D98-1647618A8E0A.jpegB12BC71F-E2AC-4847-872F-847C6257DE8A.jpeg

Reactions
Behold... The Miniature Mk18 Mod0
I mocked up this upper as a joke from parts I had for sale, and put it on my EOD clone’s lower....
but it’s actually really cool.Just not very practical.. I’m sure it’ll be a hoot, and throw a hellofa fireball...
Made from the rare and discontinued DPMS “Kitty Kat” 7” Barrel
Only factory 7” barrel with FSB Chrome lined and all that jazz.
I snagged a few from a secret source.:s0155:
Barely enough room on the 4” rail for the M3x light

View attachment 631294View attachment 631295
Better name for it... "Mk 18 Mod Mini." :)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp