Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Post your ARs (Expected to be Pic heavy)

Mygrainman

Reactions
That thing is begging for AN-PEQ in front of the FSB.

Yeah it is!

And I’m begging for the $10G needed to get set up with said PEQ, a decent set of white phosphor binos, Helmet, Wilcox mounts etc...:s0108:

Definitely on the wish list, but I’m poor. It’s going to be a while.:(
In the meantime I might get one of those Chinese knockoffs just for aesthetics... I hear some of them actually have decent visible lasers in them.

titsonritz

Reactions
Yeah it is!

And I’m begging for the $10G needed to get set up with said PEQ, a decent set of white phosphor binos, Helmet, Wilcox mounts etc...:s0108:

Definitely on the wish list, but I’m poor. It’s going to be a while.:(
In the meantime I might get one of those Chinese knockoffs just for aesthetics... I hear some of them actually have decent visible lasers in them.
I feel your pain.

Reactions
Two fresh views of the C8... tri-rail's a temporary Airsoft part until either I figure out my way around ATF Form 6 or BCM starts popping made-in-USA versions again.

R83sUFb.jpg
wwKvUVI.jpg
Light is a cobbled-together Surefire G2 MacGyverization meant for my "Rockpile Field Mod" M4, Velcro strap holding the tape-switch on the VFG is borrowed from my laptop's headphone cable.

erslll

Reactions
Two fresh views of the C8... tri-rail's a temporary Airsoft part until either I figure out my way around ATF Form 6 or BCM starts popping made-in-USA versions again.

View attachment 616053
View attachment 616054
Light is a cobbled-together Surefire G2 MacGyverization meant for my "Rockpile Field Mod" M4, Velcro strap holding the tape-switch on the VFG is borrowed from my laptop's headphone cable.

Can you explain the tri-rail? I guess I don't understand how a rifle part could require an ATF form. I know it always depends on the part. :)

Reactions
Can you explain the tri-rail? I guess I don't understand how a rifle part could require an ATF form. I know it always depends on the part. :)
It's that thing clamped around the barrel and FSB. Apparently "rail systems" are considered "ITAR restricted Weapons of War" when imported.

Funny that an almost identical item made in China gets a pass because it's for an "airsoft toy" even though it's a perfect fit on live parts, yet I can't import the real thing from a buddy in Canada...

Reactions
C8 in Larry Vickers's collection:
EcopdM0ehHAg8ER25o3mIuFmRDs&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

His uses incorrect black rail and scope covers, and an experimental/commercial sling mount, while mine is closer to current issue for our northerly neighbors. OTOH, mine is unlikely to get an optic anytime soon, and I need a source for a green CAR-type recoil pad. :(

Reactions: EPS

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online