JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first build...7 inch 5.56 PSA that I rattle canned just to see if I could.

I got a poverty pony lower set aside that Uncle Sam will be funding a build for with them Corona dollars.

AE8D6F75-B62A-4363-9BB6-F2D7536EB87E.jpeg 2D5F5176-213F-402D-B2FB-086BAA530C05.jpeg

Just got this finally pieced together. PSA 18" rifle length upper 223 Wylde, 1:7, PSA PA-15 lower and an LMT carry handle. Haven't shot it yet so, range report to follow.:D

thumbnail_IMG_0149.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0150.jpg

Took me a day to do it but that was with people coming in all day lol
I had to forward that to a friend in Germany, and I think I heard her "self servicing" while we were discussing it...

A couple of my waiting-for-optic M4... Colt contract upper from Shark Arms, NFA shim-pin-and-weld by retro/clone maestro John Thomas. Ontario OKC-3S from @BanjoGeek here. Two sellers and one craftsman I can't praise enough!
ZBpu6iY.jpg
tnIcCqd.jpg

Just got this finally pieced together. PSA 18" rifle length upper 223 Wylde, 1:7, PSA PA-15 lower and an LMT carry handle. Haven't shot it yet so, range report to follow.:D

View attachment 685125 View attachment 685126
Nice rig. I recently put together a mostly PSA 20". Curious why you went 18" instead of 20"? I personally cheaped out and did not go with the PSA FN chrome lined upper. Now you can't get that upper without buying the entire rifle build kit $599. With the Premium 20" upper with the carry handle I only got to shoot about 36 yards but was knocking the centers of those orange target clays. I was tempted by the Bear Creek Arsenal 20" 1:9 twist heavy barrel. I like 1:9 but I could find consistent reviews on BCA.

Yeah, this one is going to stay in that configuration. I've had so many over time decked out with all kinds of goodies but, I'm really liking this one plain.:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top