JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
by grabbing the tube, there's only a little bit of play, probably nothing to worry about.
i like this stock, because it's different that the typical collapsible. got it for $80 at cabela's in tualatin...last mil-spec on the shelf.

Very nice Monster!
WHat kind of brake/flash hider do you have on the Sig braced pistol and do you like it?

Brutus Out

Its a Noveske Flaming pig Kx3. Its more of a flash enhancer and doubles as a sonic concussion device. Its not bad for you but you don't want to be in the next stall on the line.

I like it fine :D

Your mag release button sure sticks out a long way

jcskjuv-jpg.jpg

Top to bottom.........

Spikes Tactical AR-15 pistol, 7" barrel, HK sights, Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser.
PNW AR-.45acp carbine, 30rd Grease gun mags,Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser, issue Gripod. Built in the 90's.
White Stag AR-15 carbine, Eotech, Magpul BUS, Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser, issue Gripod.
Mega Maten AR-10 carbine, Eotech, Magpul BUS, Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser, issue Gripod.
Colt SP1 AR-15, all original lower with an A2 upper, original CMP barrel

arfamily003_zpsd4014003.jpg

Last Edited:
PSA upper and lower. RAD button. Battle comp compensator. Timney single stage match trigger.

I was doing load development so have me bench rest 40x scope on it so I don't need a spotting scope. Not regularly on the rifle.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class