JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
by grabbing the tube, there's only a little bit of play, probably nothing to worry about.
i like this stock, because it's different that the typical collapsible. got it for $80 at cabela's in tualatin...last mil-spec on the shelf.

Very nice Monster!
WHat kind of brake/flash hider do you have on the Sig braced pistol and do you like it?

Brutus Out

Its a Noveske Flaming pig Kx3. Its more of a flash enhancer and doubles as a sonic concussion device. Its not bad for you but you don't want to be in the next stall on the line.

I like it fine :D

Your mag release button sure sticks out a long way

jcskjuv-jpg.jpg

Top to bottom.........

Spikes Tactical AR-15 pistol, 7" barrel, HK sights, Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser.
PNW AR-.45acp carbine, 30rd Grease gun mags,Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser, issue Gripod. Built in the 90's.
White Stag AR-15 carbine, Eotech, Magpul BUS, Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser, issue Gripod.
Mega Maten AR-10 carbine, Eotech, Magpul BUS, Surefire light, Z-bolt green laser, issue Gripod.
Colt SP1 AR-15, all original lower with an A2 upper, original CMP barrel

arfamily003_zpsd4014003.jpg

Last Edited:
PSA upper and lower. RAD button. Battle comp compensator. Timney single stage match trigger.

I was doing load development so have me bench rest 40x scope on it so I don't need a spotting scope. Not regularly on the rifle.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews