JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I may or may not have done the same at that price. I paid $180 for mine! :eek:
I was so happy! Found it on optics planet listed as "Factory Demo". No idea what that entails but it included all the parts in sealed plastic bags (Including the wrenches and battery) and appears to be in perfect condition.

You did good, real good. Great optic for the money and a great way to complete a budget-friendly build as I did!

I know I posted this a while back in this thread, but here's mine with my Strikefire II.

IMG_2034.JPG

I was so happy! Found it on optics planet listed as "Factory Demo". No idea what that entails but it included all the parts in sealed plastic bags (Including the wrenches and battery) and appears to be in perfect condition.
Means it isn't brand new. But with Vortex that doesn't matter, lifetime warranty and all.

IMG_0983.JPG

Finally got my rifle all done. In case anyone is curious, the optic is a Browe (battle version) with a Delta dot. Its features are incredible and well worth the $1200 I spent on it (which really hurt the wallet). But all in all with the Black Rain barrel and Giessle SSAE trigger it's one tight shooting gun. And I'm no precision shooter.

View attachment 322568

Finally got my rifle all done. In case anyone is curious, the optic is a Browe (battle version) with a Delta dot. Its features are incredible and well worth the $1200 I spent on it (which really hurt the wallet). But all in all with the Black Rain barrel and Giessle SSAE trigger it's one tight shooting gun. And I'm no precision shooter.

Nice to see some Samson love! Not the lightest, but wont bend out of shape when you sneeze, either! M-LOK? We don't need no stinking M-LOK...

New to the forums and wanted to show off my mine. I will be working on my 3rd, as soon as my 80% lower shows up! Contemplating another 5.56, 6.5 Creedmoor, or .458 SOCOM.

BCM Recce 16 KMR-A
-Aimpoint PRO
-Magpul RVG
-Magpul VS3 Sling

And my first actual "build"

-Black Rain Ordnance Spec15 Upper Receiver
-10.5" Chromoly 300 Blackout Barrel (1x8 Twist)
-BRO "300BLK" Laser Engraved Dust Cover
-Spec15 Nitride Coated Bolt and Carrier Group
-Spec15 Charging Handle
-BRO SLM 10" M-Lok Handguard
-Magpul AFG
-EoTech 552
-BRO Spec 15 Stripped Lower
-ALG QMS Trigger
-CMMG Lower Parts kit
-Magpul K2+ Grip
-Phase 5 Hex-2-C Pistol Buffer Tube
-Phase 5 Enhanced Buffer Spring and Carbine Buffer