JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just finished.

Specs:
Spikes Spider lower
CMMG Mil-Spec LPK
Phase 5 Tactical pistol buffer tube kit
Magpul MOE+ grip
PSA 7" Upper in 5.56 1:7 twist
PSA BCG black nitride no logo
PSA mil-spec charge handle (will be swapped later)
A2 birdcage (will be swapped for a comp)
Vortex Strikefire II Red/Green dot
UTG Pro BUIS

FullSizeRender (22).jpg

I just used my laser boresighter to get it "on paper". I'm extremely pleased that the BUIS are dead on with the red dot at about 25 yards, which is the most I can get at my house without freaking out the neighbors. Once it's dark I'll walk across the street and try again to the back wall of my garage. And NO, I'm not shooting it, just lining up the laser. :D

Latest budget build on bottom. PSA sale kit from MLK Jr weekend, ATI Omni hybrid gen 2 multical lower. Carry handle A2 sight chopped a la 1990s tactical rear sights lol. Overall cash layout minus bg check was $398. Pretty hard to beat that for new parts..... even though the lower could be all metal , the local shops were out of the Anderson lowers.... wasnt quite willing to spend double for a similar lower lol. This is primarily backup AR/ fiancees AR if she likes shooting it.

20170128_154602.jpg 20170128_154621.jpg

I know I posted it before, but here it is all done.
Specs:
Anderson lower
CMMG mil-spec LPK. Trigger, sear and hammer polished
KNS anti-walk dog bones
BCA Kodiak upper with quad rail .223 Wylde 1:9 twist
Surefire Procomp compensator
YHM Bolt carrier group
Core 15 extended charge handle
Burris PEPR 1" scope mount
Vortex Crossfire II 1-4x24 scope
ALG mil-spec carbine buffer tube kit
Magpul MOE OD stock
Magpul MOE+ OD grip
Magpul MOE OD trigger guard
Magpul black AFG
Ergo OD rail ladders (they don't match Magpul)

FullSizeRender (23).jpg

My build was just too heavy so..

FullSizeRender (28).jpg

A big thanks to Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany for taking time out of his busy day to help me choose a rail and then for showing me the ins and outs on assembling uppers and rail installations. If anyone here ever needs a holster or help with an AR don't hesitate to give him your business!

Last Edited:
The most recent picture I've got. The only real difference is I've added Hex tape to the grip.

Aero Precision Ghost edition matched reciever set. Rainier Arms BCG. Fortis REV rails. BHW hex fluted 16" barrel. Fortis hammer charging handle. Magpul FDE flip ups, and buttstock. EOTech XPX-2. Strike Industries DTOM dust cover. Strike Industries selector. Odin Works V1 mag release. LWRC enhanced trigger. Hexmag advanced grip. AAC muzzle brake. Northtech Defense fwd assist. Strike Industries enhanced takedown pins.

Super tacticool.

C0vCrXpW8AI5J3C.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR