JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
c3ba2faa0c.jpg

Look at these rules and see that they have accomplished them all. We are on the very last one.

Let not forget why japan decided not to invade the US during WW2. Heroshima decided not to invade because he had gone to college in the late 1930s here in the US and knew that almost every household had a gun in it. He knew that if he did invade the US that it would be a bloodbath for the japanese and decided against it

it was Isoroku Yamamoto and the quote was "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

but as much as I like this and want to believe it there is no proof that he ever really said it as it was never written down in any of his notes or speeches to his upper command even though it would have been true at the time.

How many times are you going to post this crap that has nothing what-so-ever to do with anything happening today? The "big bad guberment" is not coming to take away our fire arms, period!

Even though I have read this time and time again and I am tired of it as well I still feel it does need to be posted from time to time on this and other forums.

The reason is there are many new folks on this forum and others I play on and they have never been taught the fact that governments have killed more of its own people than anything else.

Will our government do this, no not at this time as we still have the means to fight back but as even you admit they are trying to take away our means to protect ourselves from them every way possible including pricing them out of existence.

The progressive movement is pushing an agenda following the same path as almost every country on that list and that is something to consider as down the road it very well could lead to the same outcome.

Remember doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

As far as how they take the guns I will agree with you it will be a slow process for now, just as there are doing. One change or law at a time banning this or that to a point you can no longer go out and shoot or be seen with any item in fear of arrest and imprisonment.

They do not have to go door to door as they will just wait you out and pick us off one at a time because sooner or later someone will see that you have an item and report you then they pick you up on your way to work on suspension (red flag law) so there is no raid or door to door search they just show up with a warrant and with you in custody already they take what they want. So unless they do something stupid and ban all guns at once to make people actually fight for their rights it will be a slow death one law at a time.

They say when it is time to bury them it is time to use them and I agree with this statement but at what point do you bury them, when it is a state ban, federal ban, magazine ban or when it is down to a single shot 22 rifle and limit to 20 rounds a month with background check.

This is the million dollar question how far is too far and at that point is it too late?

They just may make a money barrier hurdle to jump over to own a gun that is a very good possibility, thus enabling the rich this RIGHT while restricting the undesirable poor of this RIGHT.

Back in the day they called these "Jim Crow gun laws" to keep blacks and poor whites from getting firearms by only allowing them to have the more expensive ones they knew they could not afford. Sort of like California is doing today with their list of approved guns.

How many times are you going to post this crap that has nothing what-so-ever to do with anything happening today? The "big bad guberment" is not coming to take away our fire arms, period!

They are just going to make it so expensive that the average American won't be able to afford a fire arm, or if they have one they won't be able to afford to SHOOT it!

Mike
I detect sarcasm.

The best way to "Get rid of the 2nd Amendment" is to do exactly what is happening now :

Place limits on just what you can own , be it guns , ammo , accessories , parts , etc...
Over tax gun / ammo sales / gun shops or make gun shops unwelcome...
Make massive amounts of hurdles and "red tape" in regards to buying or owning a firearm...
Prohibit places to shoot , to teach firearm safety , carry firearms...
Use propaganda to create a negative stereotype of guns and gun owners...
Create a "fear based crisis" or a crisis based on "Safety"....

In short take part of the phrase "A well regulated..." , out of context , put a nefarious twist to the original intent and wording... and just rob the 2nd Amendment of all of its meaning and importance.
No need to take guns away if they have been "regulated" out of our use....
Andy

It's weird reading something you wrote over SIX years ago! A week after Sandy Hook. And the people that post in the thread from six years ago that haven't been seen in two or more years?
I wasn't the one necrothreading, but it seems odd that even by now no one got the sarcasm. o_O

Time to revisit this info (Posted 7 years back)

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.
Don't forget the part where in 1776 the Jesus said we could have guns.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top