JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is the coffee ready yet?
B4Coffee.jpg

B4Coffee.jpg

I can't post pics because it says my quota is exceeded

We have had 5 Rottweilers, right now one half sized rescued runt male with a tail (he is Pluto, our court jester, always something new) a nice full size female rescue named Berni who is the hostess greeter Rottie and loves everyone, and a very healthy 16 year old Applehead Siamese who never shuts up and eats more than you can imagine

Here is my boy, 6 months old here. He is 7 months now, about 80lbs. Timber/Grey Wolf and Husky

This is a video clip him and his brother on a hike the other day, my folks own his brother

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to hate Dobermans when I was growing up. Now, I probably wouldn't own another type of dog.

I feel the same way. The hardest thing that I have ever done, was to carry my 18 yr old female Doberman (Jamaica) into the vets office and have her put to sleep.
Bar none, the smartest and most loving dog I have ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCN1039.jpg
This is my girl, Aurora. She was my beautiful wolf/husky hybrid. Wife put her down when I was TDY...she blamed my girl for killing her cat. Cat wondered into the backyard, with 3 other dogs...and wife didn't actually SEE it happen. Just speculated that it was my dog. That was 2 years ago, and I have yet to really forgive her...

262081_1847469833225_1435060342_31546307_6308251_n.jpg

This was my hamster Fatty. He lived 2 3/4's years before he finally died on Dec. 31 2011. I bought 3 new hamsters however.

Thats a picture of him sleeping in my hand, he always enjoyed falling asleep in my hand, whereas most hamsters never stop moving. I got his name from a funny war story told by Cotton Hill on KOTH.

DSCN1039.jpg
This is my girl, Aurora. She was my beautiful wolf/husky hybrid. Wife put her down when I was TDY...she blamed my girl for killing her cat. Cat wondered into the backyard, with 3 other dogs...and wife didn't actually SEE it happen. Just speculated that it was my dog. That was 2 years ago, and I have yet to really forgive her...

RIP Aurora. Tough situation......dont know what I would do, thanks for sharing her Sig

DSCN1039.jpg

I would have put the wife down, instead (kicked her to the curb)

Here are some pics I have online of our pets

Our first Rottie Boris as a big pup at a Cali beach

<broken link removed>

My sister with Boris

<broken link removed>

Boris N I at Mt St Helens glacier getting a drink

<broken link removed>

My gal with our 3rd Rottie pup, Clovis

<broken link removed>

Clovis as an adult

<broken link removed>

This was Clovis next to a 60 gallon barrel.. he was Westminster winning bloodlines

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top