JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC00595.jpg

image.jpg

This is our rescue part black lab, great dane, pitbull, maybe a little boxer.
Her tail is like a baseball bat, my baby girl knows whens Bentley walks by she puts her dukes up like a boxer. I have a video of my daughter and Bentley get super excited when mommy gets home and all your hear is this "THWACK!" against Remi's back and then screaming. Poor kid. That dog leaves bruises on my wife and mother's legs.

Last Edited:
Pluto, otherwise known as Mr P. This guy is a half sized Rottie rescue with a full tail. He's the funniest little guy ever, and actually LOVES to fetch ! He wears the correction collar only for walks

294l5d2.jpg

This is just a sampling of critter type; 1 dog, 1 cat, 2 parakeets, 4 fish, 1 frog, 8 chickens, and 3 kids-oh, and 1 husband....forgot to get him in the picture....hehehe.:D

View attachment 107809

Representatives from SOME pets in Photo.

Forget' kids & husband...they don't count towards pets list...:)
I see no representatives for frog.

So, I guess want I'm trying to say is "I don't believe you have a frog.

I think You're a LIAR!

Representatives from SOME pets in Photo.

Forget' kids & husband...they don't count towards pets list...:)
I see no representatives for frog.

So, I guess want I'm trying to say is "I don't believe you have a frog.

I think You're a LIAR!

Well, my, oh my, them thar's fightin' words, but I'm a softy, so I'll just take note;

-humanoids are not pets-no matter how they behave...*sigh* ;)
-must have a THOROUGH representative of each species in pet photo...;)

SO, here is Mr. (or Mrs....I ain't checkin'!) Frog, along with two of it's companions in the BG.

Frog-proof.jpg
*mumbling* whew.....this is a rough crowd.......................................:eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top