JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_7584.jpg

Had to put down Wife's Dog a couple months ago, one on the right in my Avatar, she was of course devastated. She finally picked out this one, Tessa, looks like she is only going to get to 3 or 4 pounds but she is VERY active.
Wife's Dad had to have his dog put down a while back and was devastated too. When looking for Wife a new dog ran into this schnauzer Poodle mix. Wife did not want it but her Dad fell for it. So we had him for about 6 weeks training him. He was a handful but a ton of fun and is now at his new home winning over hearts of a couple in their 90's.
After he left the new puppy had no one to play with as my Dog is old and grouchy now, so Wife got this little white mix. She too will be about 3 or 4 pounds and the 2 or them spend a lot of time chasing all over the house. :)
Guess I should include the old timer here too, Charlie. He's been with us since 2001 and will outlive us by a long shot.

Tessa.jpg Rocky-Alex.jpg Pebbles.jpg Charlie.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads