JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Reminds me of the heard of elk that used to feed on the lawns of houses in Manzinita in the winter some 20-25 years ago when I was doing some repairs and remodeling to a friend of mines dads beach house. They were actually quite tame, you could drive by them and all they would do is look up lazily at you. Don't know if there are any left nowadays, I haven't been there in the winter or any other time in 20 years.

He looks comfortable
Fred's sleep number is 30:p
Got a heating pad for Xmas.

View attachment 340245

My cats just chill on or by the heat vents, depending if it is on the floor or not.

My sister had a cat that would hang from both paws on the front door knob and try to open the door. Pretty smart cat.:D
My cat Pheobe has learned how to turn on the water so she can drink from it and Thora has learned to open the fridge and the kitchen cabinets. Damn cats.

This is Pumpkin, of our two recently acquired Guinea pigs. This one is a 'crested', so she has a little tuft of hair, almost like a crown, on her head. It's a great place to store cherry tomatoes and other stuff until they're ready to eat:

IMG_8232.JPG

Photography is one my other favorite hobbies besides guns, I love taking photos of animals.

I usually take some sort of theme picture of my cat for holidays to send to friends and family. :D

This is my cat Tiffany.

DDA5F51F-E427-49D9-988E-DBE7EFBB7714.jpeg

82C73768-1FB2-4661-9149-2BBD7543BF62.jpeg

Jaspurr cat, a close friend for eleven years.

ydUHMkX.jpg
He's looking up through a lamp shade with the light turned on.

Jaspurr and Jimmy watching "Cat Sitter" DVD on television.
RWJ08DU.jpg

Jaspurr relaxing on bed:
Mf375rh.jpg

I think I posted a couple of Queens pics a year ago, the day I got her, fat and way outta shape. Got her (and me)
in shape by walking 3-4 miles every day and she's looking quite a bit better. Hasn't helped my looks any though. :(

IMG_20170f817_1fg43012.jpg

At the peak of the neighborhood fireworks on the 4th. Strings of firecrackers, mortars and everything else going off and she wanted to go outside to check it out. That dog just ain't quite right.

IMG_20180704_211322.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top