JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
  • :)
  • tweak.jpg

This is Ida. She specializes in getting in the way of gun cleaning, stealing AR parts during assembly and being an overall nuisance. The wife and I spoil her like she is our kid, she is the best.
idagun.JPG

sadly my Min Pin died unexpectedly of acute kidney issues last week, Im very bummed out.
if any one knows of a bob tailed black & tan like mine, I prefer to buy a puppy or I would help one to 3 years old if you know of one in need of a home...keep me in mind please minpin.jpg

sadly my Min Pin died unexpectedly of acute kidney issues last week, Im very bummed out.
if any one knows of a bob tailed black & tan like mine, I prefer to buy a puppy or I would help one to 3 years old if you know of one in need of a home...keep me in mind pleaseView attachment 337392 up

Sorry for your loss! I have two friends with blk & tan. But it's a long way to go to see their breeder. Great dogs!

When we first got her from rescue near Eugene (long trip, they named her Violet, now she's Heidi):
Violet%20Stand%20Grass.jpg

After training:
cupcake.jpg

This is my beloved Chloe, a purebred Bichon that we got from the rescue Dogs for the Deaf as a reject: She's gone now.
100_0260.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads