JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Esam85, I got yer grips :)

Joe

Screenshot_20210614-075843_Gallery.jpg

This Taurus PT-1911 is hopefully going back to Taurus to fix the hammer follow (defective safety or sear) and jamming to the point where the slide cannot be retracted. My son believes the locking lugs on the barrel aren't making sufficient contact with those in the slide. Stay tuned.

0743884B-9DAA-4CED-96D5-7FE8628502E8.jpeg A3C84C14-F9F4-4CF3-9F28-71A41BD7B43C.jpeg

This Taurus PT-1911 is hopefully going back to Taurus to fix the hammer follow (defective safety or sear) and jamming to the point where the slide cannot be retracted. My son believes the locking lugs on the barrel aren't making sufficient contact with those in the slide. Stay tuned.

View attachment 1249915 View attachment 1249916
Fired round, but unable to extract/eject case?

Fired round, but unable to extract/eject case?
Yes, it has done it repeatedly, both with factory and handloads. Not sure if it is firing out of battery and jamming the locking lugs into each other or what. It will fire one and cycle, then lock up on the next round or two. Not even sure a gunsmith would want to work on it, so I thought I should conract Taurus, since I am the original purchaser. In the meantime, I am scoping out a replacement, looking at RIA and Colt Competition.

Yes, it has done it repeatedly, both with factory and handloads. Not sure if it is firing out of battery and jamming the locking lugs into each other or what. It will fire one and cycle, then lock up on the next round or two. Not even sure a gunsmith would want to work on it, so I thought I should conract Taurus, since I am the original purchaser. In the meantime, I am scoping out a replacement, looking at RIA and Colt Competition.
I have had 3 Taurus pistols and all have had problems, never will I buy another!
Absolutely love my ruger , well over 3000 rounds and looks and runs as good as the day I got it ,never an issue with any ammo 👌

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top