JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ex-wives sure do take a (verbal) beatin' on this board, lemme tell ya! :s0140::s0140::s0140:

1584371881462.png US-Marine-wikipedia-publis-domain-1068x663.jpg 530967_395349987187296_2064283585_n.jpg

I recently was able to assist law enforcement in talking a patient down who had a gun to his own head. The sergeant called me and I was briefing her as they kicked open the door. I am probably most useful as a deescalator, though, my load out would probably be relatively odd. I`d go with my hera cqr sbr in .223, and a 9mm masterpiece arms pistol. The latter is probably a weird choice, but at 50 yards I can perforate a target easily, and I have 54 round mags.

Lot of good thoughts here!
What if your county Sheriff were overwhelmed, say a natural disaster, and put the call out for ALL able bodied people to help with everything? Would you answer then? That's kind of what's being discussed here, though the current events in Portland have kind of shifted the focus a bit to the "What If it all goes to hell" civil war!
Oh sure I've had the first responder CERT type training helping the community is part of being in a community. I dont mind being asked to fight if it ever got that desperate, I just see some big issues with it. Knowing how to shoot is a far cry from knowing when to shoot.

I missed a few lol if you look closely you can see the target swinging I was trying to get it too fall over.
I got it to fall with the last two shots.
Hense the HAHAHA.
Oh, I saw it all. That's why I said, "I think ya got him."

I'm not entirely sure what's being asked, here. Going on a manhunt? Literal war in the streets? Paul blart stuff? If the sheriff came to my door, I'd want to know just what exactly I'm being asked to do

I'm not entirely sure what's being asked, here. Going on a manhunt? Literal war in the streets? Paul blart stuff? If the sheriff came to my door, I'd want to know just what exactly I'm being asked to do
I think this thread got started because there was a story a few weeks ago.
About a sheriff asking for volunteers.
Or people to help in the riots.
I think it was in Florida.
Something like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show