JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I first moved here from Hawaii I could not believe watching the news and seeing all these protestors on bicycles blocking traffic on the bridges during rush hour. I had to laugh as this would never happen in Hawaii. The local boys are driving home after working in the hot sun all day just want to get home and have a cold beer. They would all exit their cars and throw the protesters and their bicycles off the bridge before the police could even show up. Problem solved.
especially if they were haoles

:D:rolleyes:

I always think of this during our (violent) protests...

I fully support peoples right to protest but some restraint is necessary. Destruction of property, and violence toward police should be met with the above. Those that are peaceful, and non destructive, should shun and move away from those that are destructive.
I was 30 seconds away from posting the same video! Lmao

I don't care about protests or whatever, but I do care about the savory taste and optimal nutritional value of Soylent Green.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top