JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of them huge SNOW BLOWERS would work better. Afterall they are trying to move Snowflakes

kodiak2-1.jpg

It always amazes me how those on the right can identify so strongly with the "they died to preserve your freedoms" stories about veterans, and then so gleefully describe ways to suppress the exercise of those freedoms by folks they don't agree with.

Freedom is messy; you "snowflakes" on the right just need to deal with it. You may not agree. but that's what freedom looks like.

It always amazes me how those on the right can identify so strongly with the "they died to preserve your freedoms" stories about veterans, and then so gleefully describe ways to suppress the exercise of those freedoms by folks they don't agree with.

Freedom is messy; you "snowflakes" on the right just need to deal with it. You may not agree. but that's what freedom looks like.

I agree kinda.

Freedom does not include blocking my right of way, be it to get to work in a hospital, or to go buy a sandwich, or to be on way visiting someone else.

Freedom does not include smashing things & burning things, just because I can.

When peaceful protests (snowflakes or not) turn to mob violence, obstruction of others rights & destruction of property...it's no longer a peaceful protest and ANY & ALL involved should be either peaceably disbursed (if it takes heavy equipment to do so & save lives & property, that's a good thing), those that do not peaceably dispurse should be arrested and charged.

It's pretty simple really.

I always think of this during our (violent) protests...

I fully support peoples right to protest but some restraint is necessary. Destruction of property, and violence toward police should be met with the above. Those that are peaceful, and non destructive, should shun and move away from those that are destructive.

Our rights being exercised dose not upset me in the least.
It's the special rights on the left I can't abide.

The days of all people's rights being equal. Except those who's rights are more equal?
Ya. They are coming to a close. ;)

Last Edited:

Agree - to a point.

What I was going to post was that this vehicle (and other tools for suppression) can just as easily be used against the right as they can be against the left, and the same people who say these should be used against the left will probably scream and wring their hands when used against those voicing views they agree with.

That said, there is a point that protesters - regardless of what they are protesting - cross. Blocking traffic without a parade permit is not protected speech. Trashing businesses and other private property is not protected speech.

When I first moved here from Hawaii I could not believe watching the news and seeing all these protestors on bicycles blocking traffic on the bridges during rush hour. I had to laugh as this would never happen in Hawaii. The local boys are driving home after working in the hot sun all day just want to get home and have a cold beer. They would all exit their cars and throw the protesters and their bicycles off the bridge before the police could even show up. Problem solved.

Don't forget shutting down roadways and commerce

That reminds of an experience of one of my family members during the post-election brouhaha in Portland. My sister-in-law was trying to get to her office and the route was completely blocked off by the protesters. She finally gave up and called my brother to let him know she'd be coming home. During the call one of the protestors was waving a sign in front of her car that said "Empowering Women!" to which sis-in-law said "well, more like stopping one from getting to work." ;)

I've always wondered about those protesting and seeking sympathy for their cause and how they expect to get it by stopping traffic, breaking windows and chucking rocks at law enforcement.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top