JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cigars is sad. None of my posts have been deleted recently. :(
@cigars speaks of himself in the third person. We must be wary of him... :eek:

George suspicious.png

Last Edited:
None of this will end soon. Trump may very well take down Twitter on the premise that the rioters use it to coordinate their crimes. If anything escalates much further, I can see some EO's coming down and
We can certainly fix that for ya, I'm here to serve, which of your posts would you like deleted?

:s0140::s0140::s0140:
Probably all of them for the sake of the greater good. :p

None of this will end soon. Trump may very well take down Twitter on the premise that the rioters use it to coordinate their crimes. If anything escalates much further, I can see some EO's coming down and

Probably all of them for the sake of the greater good. :p
Nope, not gonna delete ya, ban ya, or even slap ya around, your stuck here for betterer or worser! :D:p

I think one of the most impressive images I viewed tonight was that of a group of neighborhood residents that gathered outside their neighborhood Target, in West Philly, to protect it from the nomadic band of rioters and looters.

Or the armed Patriots protecting businesses in Los Angeles.

This is how this gets fixed, we have to protect our respective communities and let these bastages understand their nonsense will not be tolerated here...

I think one of the most impressive images I viewed tonight was that of a group of neighborhood residents that gathered outside their neighborhood Target, in West Philly, to protect it from the nomadic band of rioters and looters.

This is how this gets fixed, we have to protect our respective communities and let these bastages understand their nonsense will not be tolerated here...
Yeah, I been seeing a lot of this.. Even some protesters who had to risk getting shot dead by their own fellow protester/rioting comrades.. One guy and a gal were very brave and some punk thugs tried breaking into an REI in Santa Monica, CA.. One guy shoved the girl out of the way and she kept getting in front of the door. Then her big male friend comes and blocks the door with her. The looter thug told the guy to move out of the way or he was going to shoot him dead .. The guy told him that he isn't moving and is going to shoot him and showed him his gun.. The looters ran away and went somewhere else.

And we need the freedom to do this with out being targeted by the cops. Maybe this is a good time for some mass deputizations.

Yeah, I been seeing a lot of this.. Even some protesters who had to risk getting shot dead by their own fellow protester/rioting comrades.. One guy and a gal were very brave and some punk thugs tried breaking into an REI in Santa Monica, CA.. One guy shoved the girl out of the way and she kept getting in front of the door. Then her big male friend comes and blocks the door with her. The looter thug told the guy to move out of the way or he was going to shoot him dead .. The guy told him that he isn't moving and is going to shoot him and showed him his gun.. The looters ran away and went somewhere else.

Nice job by two brave citizens.

Edit: You have to wonder if that had been two white men protecting the store if the thugs would have given up as easily.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads