JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No matter what happens in Portland, I'm not going to change my profile picture.
I've been using this profile picture for along time, well before all these riots.

EDIT: I don't like hippies.

Last Edited:
I got enough problems with the homeless (and the thieves/junkies among them) where I live now. I'm not breaking out the big stuff on the rioters though, should they be foolish enough to come around here. I'll just go the black powder route unless I have to go bigger. Hell, the smoke and fire alone scares the heck out of ME. (laughs) Should work on them as well. When you fire off this thing at night, you'd think the devil himself is coming for you. I've heard people say the 36 Navy ain't much. Well, it will put a hole the size of your thumb right through and out the back side of a green propane canister. That's two layers of steel. Probably enough. :cool:

ColtNavy1.jpg

I got enough problems with the homeless (and the thieves/junkies among them) where I live now. I'm not breaking out the big stuff on the rioters though, should they be foolish enough to come around here. I'll just go the black powder route unless I have to go bigger. Hell, the smoke and fire alone scares the heck out of ME. (laughs) Should work on them as well.

View attachment 704509
Make sure to be wearing a cowboy hat and a poncho when you confront them with that one.. Clint Eastwood lines would be appreciated :p

Enough is enough. Mobilize the national guard and round these people up.

These are not protestors, these are worthless millennials that have no idea what the hell they are doing anymore.

Hating on millennials was last decade's thing. There's a whole new generation younger then them who are now at adulthood. Try to keep up, boomer.

1000s of kids currently standing around downtown doing nothing. March is over. One little thing happens now and this could get crazy. Hopefully it stays mellow.

These Americans are not rising up against tyrannical abuse of power. This "movement" of looting, burning property to the ground and rioting is about what is yours is mine and I dare you to do a bubblegum thing about it when I take your stuff and burn and destroy your property. Even many leftist leaders see these thugs actions for what they really are but they don't have the sexual organs to call it out for what it is.

I would like to see more honest Americans be invited to protect our property and citizens from these rioting thugs. I am sure you would support the citizens taking care of thugs instead of tyrannical government?

Edit: Noting that thugs are of all colors this gal said, gee wiz this uprising against tyrannical abuse of power is making me thirsty, I think I will dip in to this Subway for a Coke.

View attachment 704207
As I suggested earlier this is about a what is yours is mine attitude. Antifa confirmed this:

Separately on Sunday, Twitter suspended the account of Antifa, the left-wing group that Trump branded a terrorist organization earlier in the day. The suspension came after Antifa urged members to go into "white hoods" and "take what's ours."

Source: Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker

1000s of kids currently standing around downtown doing nothing. March is over. One little thing happens now and this could get crazy. Hopefully it stays mellow.

Was just saying this to my wife. A couple of provocateurs and a few bad decisions by police in handling them and the bubblegumshow begins. I hope not.

Fwiw this big group seems to be more normal vs that first group that was throwing bottles at 8pm lot of those guys were running away with various weapons. Saw lots of swords in particular. But how many of that group are now in this group I wonder.

As I suggested earlier this is about a what is yours is mine attitude. Antifa confirmed this:

Separately on Sunday, Twitter suspended the account of Antifa, the left-wing group that Trump branded a terrorist organization earlier in the day. The suspension came after Antifa urged members to go into "white hoods" and "take what's ours."

Source: Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker
Meanwhile Antifa is innocent as white supremacist are actually the people engaging in all the looting, burning and destruction.:rolleyes:

Source: Son of Minnesota's attorney general: 'I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA'

Just wait until the sentencing arrives for these officers or if the other officers get to walk or if people are not so happy with a Manslaughter or whatever other too lenient charge is given to the cop who killed Floyd. Get ready for the second wave... Remember the LA Riots didn't start until after the Not Guilty decision of the trial.. They were eventually put into federal custody and convicted eventually, although too little too late. Of course, the Rodney King case was much more complex than this one.

Considering that more damage was done in one day in LA during this episode than the LA Riots, they better have National Guard on the street before their "peaceful protests" if they don't want even worse carnage.

NICE! Stand-off weapons! Just reach out and touch 'em with those babies! :s0155:

Welcome to The Board, by the way!

Last Edited:
With so many cars downtown and not moving at all, it's gonna be hard for police to move around if they need to. Probably they should have kept all cars out of downtown I'm thinking.

I was thinking the looting and building burning would create some unity among the chicago thugs or that the curfew might dampen their agressions but no such luck as the drive-bys continue:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top