JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20 bucks says it's not enforced.

These turds don't understand that laws do nothing for peace and security when they lack force.

20 bucks says it's not enforced.

These turds don't understand that laws do nothing for peace and security when they lack force.
Yea it does seem odd. Last year I think it was, the cops were standing by watching as Antifa were directing traffic and damaging cars that didn't obey them. Then later on the mayor praised the cops for not doing anything. How can one call a curfew after that and have anyone take it seriously?

You don't have to be there. The rioters may come to you. In Los Angeles, right now, they are attacking businesses and people who have nothing to do with Minnesota cops. If you want to know why you "need" an assault rifle with big magazines, turn on the TV. It's right there.

You don't have to be there. The rioters may come to you. In Los Angeles, right now, they are attacking businesses and people who have nothing to do with Minnesota cops. If you want to know why you "need" an assault rifle with big magazines, turn on the TV. It's right there.

What y'all need to have in order to quell a riot is.... your own personal "anti-riot squad".... o_O

Lord help any would-be rioters unfortunate enough to "come to me" and attempt any of their foolishness on my street.... 'cuz I got what ails them.
2A216DD4-FD4C-4715-ABB0-A4A51FBD6336.jpeg
2238CDC2-85F0-4A30-A68E-63463DD3FD1E.jpeg
810D32C0-05B0-45EA-A44D-105CFAAEDDAE.jpeg
737D1A83-D3DC-44D3-B811-E02F6D771530.jpeg

I wonder if this "curfew" will only put more gas in the tank for the rioters?

Also I just saw that homeless are exempt (they are also exempt from many other laws in Portland). So any of the protesters or rioters who are homeless don't have to obey the "curfew"? Really weird. How the heck could they enforce that even if they wanted to (which they don't I would guess).

I'm sure all the anti society, anti police, antifa, paid agitators, etc will listen to this broadcast and quell their anarchy.

(You should be able to smell the level of sarcasm in this post through your phone/comp screen)

They need to just bring the water cannons, and paint the city with the tears of rioters from the amount of tear gas being dumped through the streets.
But it's an election year, so they will just let them loot, burn, break, and tag anything they want

If you watched the Portland news this morning it looked pretty bad. Many businesses had their windows broke out and a bunch of looting. They started several places on fire and sacked a state building while people were working. Crazy shat.

bad damage, but you all know this was done by about 20 people that are 18-25 years old. .. shutdown a whole city because you cant control 20 people...or dont want to control them.

Honestly, I don't care what happens in Downtown at all. Rioters were losers last week, losers yesterday, and will be losers tomorrow and for the rest of their miserable lives.

But if they step foot out in the suburbs, then it's game on....

If you watched the Portland news this morning it looked pretty bad. Many businesses had their windows broke out and a bunch of looting. They started several places on fire and sacked a state building while people were working. Crazy shat.
Yea what gets me is those guys causally walking into stores and businesses and stealing stuff. They can't say "it's all about the cause". It's all about what their lowlife selves can steal and the cause is just an excuse for their criminal behavior. Same for the anarchists looking for an excuse to burn other people's property.

I left an air tool hooked up to my shop compressor and at 2:00 am last night I heard the large compressor thumping away, so after turning it off, I sat up and watched live coverage of the downtown party for awhile.
The mayor was making excuses about how the city didn't have enough police to handle the looters and his explanation was that nobody wanted to work for the Portland Police Bureau. Imagine that!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews