JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May his ears fall off in a fire and horns (and rightfully so) grow in their place. Time to light this hoser's bubblegum on fire and catapult him over the Vatican wall.

Sooooo, the next time there is a papal visit there will be no need for his personal body guards to be armed nor should he require a police presence from the hosting city? Is that how we should interpret his holiness' new doctrine? If so, one would think ISIS & Taliban will be checking the tour schedule a little closer. ....just sayin.

Sooooo, the next time there is a papal visit there will be no need for his personal body guards to be armed nor should he require a police presence from the hosting city? Is that how we should interpret his holiness' new doctrine? If so, one would think ISIS & Taliban will be checking the tour schedule a little closer. ....just sayin.
This is the reason every lucid thinking human should ignore the pope and the rest of his political minions.

He's s commie schill appointed dictator, his words have no meaning. The catholic church as an organization has propagated more violence than any other religion or political force besides possibly Islam. Its probably pretty close.

They are greedy, vile filth. There are plenty of individual catholics that are loving, honorable people. Same with Islam. Most don't come anywhere near buying the dogmatic BS and are more show than go with respect to their religious trappings. The wealt they stockpile could feed, clothe and provide care for millions of suffering poor folks. But its do as I say not as I do.

F this guy, and all the funny hat wearing child molesters beneath, behind, on top, or in front of him.

I belong to a fraternal organization, and was the Master for two years. This group that has been at odds with the Catholic Church for hundreds of years. One of my sons converted to Catholicisim to marry his wife. I told him that he now had to behead me to rid the world of a threat to the Church.

Although I had known people in the parish since I was a child, when my son converted and married into the Church, they have a different attitude towards us now. Tolerable, but cautious still.

95415289_134508818647.jpg

Vs.

71HcteMh9mL._SY450_.jpg

Francis, The talking FOOL!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews