JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who in the area have best/most reasonable prices for transfers and is willing to receive firearms(particularly, lowers) from online sites?

Debating on if I want to do that, and order from Bad Attitude Department or PSA; or if I should just shop local and deal with the fact it won't be marked "M16A2"?

Locally, Fifty-1-Fifty can order Aero Precision's M16A4 Clone Lower; but this is for the fixed carry handle A2 upper project I'm building.

Went there (Fifty-1-fifty) today to confirm stuff. They'll charge me $45 including BG check fee, and text me when the 2 lowers arrives. It'll be one BG check, 1 transfer because I bought two at the same time, so it's not like some shops I've heard about that did $35 per gun/lower :eek:

Went there (Fifty-1-fifty) today to confirm stuff. They'll charge me $45 including BG check fee, and text me when the 2 lowers arrives. It'll be one BG check, 1 transfer because I bought two at the same time, so it's not like some shops I've heard about that did $35 per gun/lower :eek:
5150 is a cool place, I've done a transfer there when I traded guns with a fellow member and found a new gun for my son while waiting, LOL. Great people and shop.

I've done one in person transfer plus two gunbroker.com purchases using Tick Licker Firearms--Corvallis. They cost $45. I consider it a good deal for the prompt call when gun arrives and extra care they take with paperwork. They have their ffl info on file with gunbroker, so with TLF listed as my default ffl at gunbroker, the gunbroker seller is automatically given TLF's license and other info. And I am automatically informed of when firearm ships and when TLF receives it. Don't need to interact with seller at all. Then, within the hour, I get a call from TLF saying they have my gun. When I go in and do the paperwork, they go through it carefully. And last time caught a couple of things that can apparently screw things up that are not obvious. That is, not using a particular preferred format for date of birth and other dates. Then, without being asked, they bring me any .44 mag revolvers they happen to have in stock for me to look at while I wait for the paperwork to clear. Even when what I've just bought is a shotgun. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top