JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really should listen to the link
Sunmarize please. 36 minutes long and since theres not much the congress can do other than shut the government down over budget issues and threaten to defund the ATF which will just shut the government down even more and not accomplish anything I dont know what the point is.

Virtue signaling?
Yeah or just plain old pandering. Congress has little to no direct oversight over the ATF other than purse string control and the actual ability to pass law of course but with a Democratic Senate and President that sure isn't going to happen. The ATF s an executive branch agency and without an election in the offing its going to be a hard sell in Congress. Bidens the boss in this one and he doesn't like braced pistols one bit.

Yeah or just plain old pandering. Congress has little to no direct oversight over the ATF other than purse string control and the actual ability to pass law of course but with a Democratic Senate and President that sure isn't going to happen. The ATF s an executive branch agency and without an election in the offing its going to be a hard sell in Congress. Bidens the boss in this one and he doesn't like braced pistols one bit.
Why weren't they passing this kind of stuff when they had both chambers and the White House, too busy banning Bstocks?

Come on now. Don't rain on the parade. Haha.

Those YouTube videos gets clicks/subscribers which in return lines the pocket of the guy running his suck. It's all about the money grab. They just say what the viewers want to hear. Even if the reality of it occurring is sub 1%.

Come on now. Don't rain on the parade. Haha.

Those YouTube videos gets clicks/subscribers which in return lines the pocket of the guy running his suck. It's all about the money grab. They just say what the viewers want to hear. Even if the reality of it occurring is sub 1%.
I know. Gotta get on the virtue signaling bandwagon. Do not comply, Uh, FTAFT,. FreEMeN etc.

I know. Gotta get on the virtue signaling bandwagon. Do not comply, Uh, FTAFT,. FreEMeN etc.
You mean the guys who are screaming "don't comply" but behind the scenes already have removed their braces or have form 1/form 4s already completed…..

I'm not one of those guys, in fact I took two of my braced guns out to shoot on Friday. I put an Sig red dot on one & it shot so well, I didn't even hafta adjust it!
You do you.

C65E0092-0877-4965-BE47-37657A9F9835.jpeg 70883F4C-4C45-4CC9-8309-65C216B562E2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top