JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok but, it shows you only get one shot.

Normally theres more than 1 shot in a police shoot out. You telling me cops are turning their pistols into bolt action firing speeds now with having to manually fix another stopper to the front and possibly risk blowing their own finger off in a panic confrontation.

Wonder if these guys did practical application with this in a non controlled environment. I am sure someone's tax dollars are justified here....

What if!!! what if the cop misses with his first clown shot and then follow up failure drill connects? Do these people have oversight committees?

Great name. I think that they got the velocity wrong. They said it "slows the bullet down by 20%". That would turn 124 gn +P going at 1175 FPS to 940 fps. A 124 gn bullet going 940 fps will really kill you. Why would a heavier aluminum ball with a bullet in it not kill you at 940 fps?

That reminds me of a joke:
3 coworkers were discussing the trouble they got into after a night of heavy drinking.

The first said his wife was furious and packed up the kids and left him.

The second said he got a DUI and spent the night in jail.

The third said he blew bubbles.

The other 2 said that was nothing compared to what they went through.

The third replied, "you don't get it. Bubbles is my dog".

That reminds me of a joke:
3 coworkers were discussing the trouble they got into after a night of heavy drinking.

The first said his wife was furious and packed up the kids and left him.

The second said he got a DUI and spent the night in jail.

The third said he blew bubbles.

The other 2 said that was nothing compared to what they went through.

The third replied, "you don't get it. Bubbles is my dog".

The old saying still holds true… "every dog has his day". :s0108:

There's cops out there who can't decipher the difference between a taser and a Glock and now you gunna lay this $hit on them?!?! Haha. I'd love to see someone try to assemble and deploy this under stress when they already struggle with the tools on their duty belt. But I guess if it's "woke"..... focus on training with, not disabling, the tools you already have.

Tried to find a meme that said "Stomper is on Fire".

Not what I expected.
Well, they named a Lego figure after me anyway…..

A6FCDEBF-AA9E-48FC-AC14-43E7BCD3A74C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top