JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The full weight of the law should come down on these individuals if and when they find them. I think at a minimum jail time. I never understood taking away their hunting rights these type of people don't care what the law says?

The full weight of the law should come down on these individuals if and when they find them. I think at a minimum jail time. I never understood taking away their hunting rights these type of people don't care what the law says?
It is like suspending the driving license of someone who repeatedly gets DUII tickets or already has a suspended license.

I abhor such things,,,but why should that law matter if all the laws don't? I have no idea what people expect the results of lawlessness being excepted would lead to except this. unfortunately, with the 700,000 gottaways on our southern boarder these will be people having their heads cut off by cartel employees.

I abhor such things,,,but why should that law matter if all the laws don't? I have no idea what people expect the results of lawlessness being excepted would lead to except this. unfortunately, with the 700,000 gottaways on our southern boarder these will be people having their heads cut off by cartel employees.
I guess the size of the being matters. Prairie Rats (and other small vermin) don't deserve the same recognition as an Elk when it comes to shooting them up for sport or trophy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top