JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Single Democratic State Senator May Stop Gun Control in Oregon.

<broken link removed>

Please contact this senator even if you're not in her district and let her know how we feel! Here's her state e-mail address: [email protected]

Here's what I wrote to her today:

To The Honorable Senator Johnson,

I was pleased to read today about your resistance to the gun bills coming up for vote in the senate. I agree with you 100% that these are nothing more than feel-good measures that do absolutely nothing to prevent gun crimes. The only thing they do is affect those of us who are already obeying the law!

Although I am not one of your constituents, these bills would affect everyone in the state if passed, and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your sane response to bad legislation! Please keep up the good work!

Just to get the word out to everyone, Senator Johnson was in involved in a car accident a few days ago. As of last Saturday she was still in the hospital with a broken pelvis, in a fair amount of pain, and will be on the mend for some time.

I don't see any issues with sending email or letters to her since I'm sure her staff is handling that task for now. I would suggest that in addition to asking her to support our position, some "get well soon" gestures might also be appreciated.

E

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top