JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Single Democratic State Senator May Stop Gun Control in Oregon.

<broken link removed>

Please contact this senator even if you're not in her district and let her know how we feel! Here's her state e-mail address: [email protected]

Here's what I wrote to her today:

To The Honorable Senator Johnson,

I was pleased to read today about your resistance to the gun bills coming up for vote in the senate. I agree with you 100% that these are nothing more than feel-good measures that do absolutely nothing to prevent gun crimes. The only thing they do is affect those of us who are already obeying the law!

Although I am not one of your constituents, these bills would affect everyone in the state if passed, and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your sane response to bad legislation! Please keep up the good work!

Just to get the word out to everyone, Senator Johnson was in involved in a car accident a few days ago. As of last Saturday she was still in the hospital with a broken pelvis, in a fair amount of pain, and will be on the mend for some time.

I don't see any issues with sending email or letters to her since I'm sure her staff is handling that task for now. I would suggest that in addition to asking her to support our position, some "get well soon" gestures might also be appreciated.

E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads