JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It helps that we are, and have always been best friends!

That is exactly the same with my wife.:)

I have life long guy friends locally and people like you and some others I'd consider friends even if some of us haven't met IRL, but at the end of the day my wife has been my best friend from the first day we met (we just know each other better now and our love is deeper for it).

I would wish the happiness I have with my wife for everyone, but maybe it's not better for some and I certainly wouldn't judge anyone that's against it;).

I don't demand a potential mate be perfect, nor agree with me on everything, but there are definitely "deal-breakers" - a line I will not cross, things I expect.

I am a very patient guy, but I have learned that it is better to be alone than it is to have someone you are miserable with.

Being borderline Aspergers, I am pretty comfortable with my own company, more so every year. For the first decade or so, having gotten used to having someone at home, it was lonely, but I eventually got over it. My life may be boring and uneventful, but I prefer that to constant drama and complaining, even if it came with "benefits".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top