JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need some help here. I'm trying to locate a variety of .45 ACP mags for my pistols, but I can't find a single website that has them all. I've hit impactguns, ableammo, cheaperthandirt, cabellas, budsgunshop and several others but each site has some, but not everything I'm looking for. I hate to pay for shipping twice.

Do you guys have any other sites you use for his kind of stuff, or is there a good local place to use?

Specifically I'm looking for mags for all of the following:

Baby Eagle
Baretta PX4
Sig P220
Springfield XD

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :s0155:

www.midwayusa.com has all of them. Hope that helps. BTW, if you place an order with them, type in "catalog" in the search menu, scroll down to the bottom and add one of their catalogs to your cart. It's free of charge if you buy something else along with it. The catalog is 962 pages of shooting and sportsman related items. Handy catalog to have in the collection.

Baby Eagle (By promag):
9mm 15 round Item # 111-614
.40 11 round Item # 981-222

Baretta PX4 full size (subcompact available too)
9mm 17 round Item # 740-378
.40 14 round Item # 986-606

Sig P220
.45 ACP 7 round Item # 131-004
.45 ACP 8 round Item # 781-300

Springfield XD Full size
9mm 16 round Item # 146-635
.40 12 round Item # 571-564

They also have XD compact mags

Thanks for all the suggestions, found some new sites I wasn't aware of. Most excellent!!!! :s0155::s0155::s0155:

Unfortunately no one has all the mags i need in .45ACP. Usually the PX4 and the eagle are the tough ones to find :(.

Keep the site suggestions coming and I'll keep looking.

I would be careful when ordering mags.

I ordered 2 15 round mags for my beretta from cheaper than dirt, great buy, and they lasted for about 4 years. But when I went shooting last summer one of the mags had a spring malfunction and got stuck down. Maybe just a cheap spring. But I only buy factory mags. I usually go to Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver. Nice old guy that runs it.

I haven't checked out the springfield site for a while but i remember seeing all xd gear on sale including magz before the new year.
nevermind just checked it out myself, prices went back up for 45acp mags to 29.95

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top