JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Little on the expensive side but CDNN (if you're okay with them) lists some in stock at $29 and gunbroker has a couple listings, although $30 each. I'd imagine both charge extra for shipping, but at least they're available. Note, I only searched for the 25 rounders. Wikiarms also showed several other sites in stock but I didn't review all of them, so maybe there's a gem in there somewhere.

Good luck.

My go to is JoeBob's. Unfortunately they have been out of the black 25rd mags forever. The FDE one's have come back in stock a couple times in the last few months.

My wife just picked up a few from Sportsman's. Had them shipped to the house.

Sign up for their email notification and you'll get an email when they come back in stock.

Last Edited:
Please, name ONE.
Saw many black ones on sites I was visiting last couple weeks. Quick look at sportsman's shows black ones out of stock and only FDE available.

Looks like midway has black. I swear I saw them for $22-$25ish somewhere but can't remember where.

$25 here but dunno what there shipping is

Last Edited:
Saw many black ones on sites I was visiting last couple weeks. Quick look at sportsman's shows black ones out of stock and only FDE available.

Looks like midway has black. I swear I saw them for $22-$25ish somewhere but can't remember where.

$25 here but dunno what there shipping is
THANK you! I went with the offer from FirearmsDepot.com.

THANK you! I went with the offer from FirearmsDepot.com.
Cool. I think maybe a new production batch came out in the last week or whatever and went to the usual places but sold out fast (guessing). I checked plinker tactical and it looks like they don't make theirs anymore. Theirs are 35 round and thick heavy plastic. No thumb follower thingy on plinker tactical ones though and they are quite a bit longer. 5D290777-ABEE-4893-B1A0-E4959E982D28.jpeg

Last Edited:
It seems there's not a single mag to be had anywhere except on scam sites. Does anyone know where to buy any from a legit source??
I just picked up a 15-22 a couple weeks ago. I just opened Brownell's and Midway M&P15-22 mags tabs on my laptop and refreshed them first thing in the morning. On the 4th morning both had them in stock, Brownell's had the better price. Bought 4 and had them in 4 or 5 days.

Couple months ago I purchased 4 FDE by calling S&W directly and ordering over the phone, they didn't have any black or 10rd at the time. $99 shipped for 4 iirc.

lately I've bought a few black at sportsman's online and picked up in store. Seems they are coming back in stock little by little.

Little on the expensive side but CDNN (if you're okay with them) lists some in stock at $29 and gunbroker has a couple listings, although $30 each. I'd imagine both charge extra for shipping, but at least they're available. Note, I only searched for the 25 rounders. Wikiarms also showed several other sites in stock but I didn't review all of them, so maybe there's a gem in there somewhere.

Good luck.
Try BOTACH.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews