JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my plate carrier, I also have AR mag pouches. But I'm looking for various MOLLE pouches. Flashlight, pistol mag, ect. It feels like google is censoring my search. I only get condor and 5.11 basically. I know of some like BFG and Tactical Tailor. Who else make quality pouches and where should I be shopping?

Gear will always depend on your preference and purpose. I recommend Tactical Tailor for simplicity, and Direct Action Gear for flexibility. Hope that helps in some way.

For open top I like G-Code Soft Shell Scorpion Carriers, for closed top I'm using O.S.O.E. I'm in OC too if you would like to check them out, PM me.
+1. The Soft Shells are excellent. They're very similar to HSG Taco pouches (also good) but they're made from materials that won't absorb water if it rains.

Haley Strategic makes some good stuff. SKDTAC.com has a variety of pouches.

Also, here's a fantastic tearaway IFAK pouch if you're looking for one. What makes it fantastic is the price. You can easily spend $50-$75 for a similar pouch.

Blue Force and High Speed Gear both make elastic pistol mag pouches that work great for both mags and flashlights. Both are available on Amazon.
Depending on what else you're looking for, Esstac and North American Rescue might be worth looking at. Bushido Tactical makes some nice gear too, but they are a small company so they have a little bit of a lead time.

Go to www.skdtactical.com, they have a ton of options and a very user friendly website.
SKD Tac is a good place to start. While their websites can be a little difficult to navigate, Gearzone Tactical and LA Police Gear have good selections too.

Hope this helps!

Tactical Tailor since it is local and built great. Not sure if their retail location is open again for the public but they used to have some good deals on seconds, etc. I've also bought a lot of Tactical Tailor used locally (Craigslist) and on eBay.

+1s for SKD and Optactical, I know they've all been mentioned already but Ferro, Haley Strategic, and Blue Force Gear are hard to beat.

I'm also a huge fan of Snake Eater Tactical, they're a local company that makes some very simple but excellent mag pouches.

IMG_1366.jpg

I have my plate carrier, I also have AR mag pouches. But I'm looking for various MOLLE pouches. Flashlight, pistol mag, ect. It feels like google is censoring my search. I only get condor and 5.11 basically. I know of some like BFG and Tactical Tailor. Who else make quality pouches and where should I be shopping?
I hate to say it, but Amazon has a large selection, of generic to higher end gear.
Just type "molle pouch", or your product followed by molle into the search.
If you dont like it or it doesnt fit you just return it no charge.
Other place is on ebay, good place to get Mil Surplus.
Lastly, I don't buy anything that uses "Molle sticks" or "malice clips" as the atachment.

1. I want the molle weaving straps to be integral to the gear, not have more parts to lose, Molle sticks and malice clips are just more parts.
2. You cant get the tight tolerences between molle systems with malice clips, look how tight I have the outside mag carrier, to my plate carrier.
You can't get that with floppy rubber malice clips as shown in the 1st pic.
There should be 4 clips but 2 are on holiday.
Thats my experience.

20211115_171010.jpg 20211115_170705.jpg

1. I want the molle weaving straps to be integral to the gear, not have more parts to lose, Molle sticks and malice clips are just more parts.
2. You cant get the tight tolerences between molle systems with malice clips, look how tight I have the outside mag carrier, to my plate carrier.
You can't get that with floppy rubber malice clips as shown in the 1st pic.
There should be 4 clips but 2 are on holiday.
Thats my experience.

View attachment 1071049 View attachment 1071050
Before someone says the clips aren't woven correctly, I know.
They are just on there so I dont lose the last 2.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top