JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. I want the molle weaving straps to be integral to the gear, not have more parts to lose, Molle sticks and malice clips are just more parts.
2. You cant get the tight tolerences between molle systems with malice clips, look how tight I have the outside mag carrier, to my plate carrier.
You can't get that with floppy rubber malice clips as shown in the 1st pic.
There should be 4 clips but 2 are on holiday.
Thats my experience.

View attachment 1071049 View attachment 1071050
I don't know about that floppy rubber stuff but all my Malice clips are a rigid plastic, that is intended to be woven between the PALS ladder. It is very solid and tight when done properly. Also if they get worn or damaged they are replaceable.

I don't know about that floppy rubber stuff but all my Malice clips are a rigid plastic, that is intended to be woven between the PALS ladder. It is very solid and tight when done properly. Also if they get worn or damaged they are replaceable.
I'm familiar with the hard plastic ones, Goes back to my philosophy more parts more problems.
The ones seen in the pic came from AR500, you can get them anywhere.

I'm familiar with the hard plastic ones, Goes back to my philosophy more parts more problems.
The ones seen in the pic came from AR500, you can get them anywhere.
The only ones I use are the original Tactical Tailor version.

Greener-1x1s-15.jpg

I have one pouch that attaches via those plastic clips, and it works great I find them hard to undo and I do agree the built in webbing that feeds through is so much tighter.

Can't remember if I mentioned them but these guys are great too. Made in Poland I believe.

I have their plate carrier and some other items and they are all 10/10.

The coolest item is there standard dump pouch. It has pass though molle slots, so you can mount pouches in side of it to save space on your belt.

Not my kit. Bottom left is the dump pouch.

566B113E-16F2-470B-8B18-28301209B7A4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads