JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

That somewhat disagrees with you. Yes it is a dedicated 'pistol mag' lower. I think you're talking semantics at that point.

Nice link, apparently you missed post #14.

It is a dedicated pistol mag lower which is exactly what I said.....................

Lowers are NOT dedicated by caliber, they are only limited by the magazine that will fit in it.

<broken link removed>

That somewhat disagrees with you. Yes it is a dedicated 'pistol mag' lower. I think you're talking semantics at that point.

In THEORY that lower could take 9MM/40/.357 Sig, IF such uppers were manufactured for it. So NW Cid has a point. You still cannot ever feed 45 ACP or 10MM with that lower

I read about all the builds and mag block problems everyone was having. So I bought a RRA dedicated 9mm ar. It has run great with zero problems. Put an Eotech on it. It is a really fun gun to shoot. My original plan was to SBR and suppress it, but I am having so much fun shooting it the way it is, I have not moved on that plan yet.

I read about all the builds and mag block problems everyone was having. So I bought a RRA dedicated 9mm ar. It has run great with zero problems. Put an Eotech on it. It is a really fun gun to shoot. My original plan was to SBR and suppress it, but I am having so much fun shooting it the way it is, I have not moved on that plan yet.

SBR and suppressed is worth it!!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR