JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

That somewhat disagrees with you. Yes it is a dedicated 'pistol mag' lower. I think you're talking semantics at that point.

Nice link, apparently you missed post #14.

It is a dedicated pistol mag lower which is exactly what I said.....................

Lowers are NOT dedicated by caliber, they are only limited by the magazine that will fit in it.

<broken link removed>

That somewhat disagrees with you. Yes it is a dedicated 'pistol mag' lower. I think you're talking semantics at that point.

In THEORY that lower could take 9MM/40/.357 Sig, IF such uppers were manufactured for it. So NW Cid has a point. You still cannot ever feed 45 ACP or 10MM with that lower

I read about all the builds and mag block problems everyone was having. So I bought a RRA dedicated 9mm ar. It has run great with zero problems. Put an Eotech on it. It is a really fun gun to shoot. My original plan was to SBR and suppress it, but I am having so much fun shooting it the way it is, I have not moved on that plan yet.

I read about all the builds and mag block problems everyone was having. So I bought a RRA dedicated 9mm ar. It has run great with zero problems. Put an Eotech on it. It is a really fun gun to shoot. My original plan was to SBR and suppress it, but I am having so much fun shooting it the way it is, I have not moved on that plan yet.

SBR and suppressed is worth it!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads