JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching Piers Morgan's coverage of the shooting in Clackamas Town Center, this guy is killing me......I tried to watch it without worrying about my bloodpressure, but I just couldn't do it without blowing a gasket. He talked right over the top of everyone who didn't share his view. Very 'un-British".

I really didn't expect anything else out of him, I was just "Hoping"......whoops, sorry to steal our President's marketing line....

Yeah, I turned the channel quickly because I heard him interview the Foot ball announcer the other night and he's surely full blown anti- firearm regardless of what he says about just being against "assault weapons" which most of the lefties consider anything with a removable magazine. F...em All! Go back and suck a big British one if you can find one!

I doubt he works for the Brady Campaign, I think he is just scared of people being armed. All we ever seem to see and hear about in American society are the idiots with guns. We need to figure out a way to get good gunowners in the news, something better than the "reality" shows like American Guns, and Sons of Guns.

I doubt he works for the Brady Campaign, I think he is just scared of people being armed. All we ever seem to see and hear about in American society are the idiots with guns. We need to figure out a way to get good gunowners in the news, something better than the "reality" shows like American Guns, and Sons of Guns.

With the amount of positive stories that actually happen they should have no problem finding material to put in the news. He and many others in the main stream news have an agenda.

He's a Brit. And a particularly privileged Brit at that. Let him live in the Bronx for 6-moths sans body-guards and he'll change his tune rather quickly.

You have to expect this from a certain class of people. They have never been threatened in ANY way. When THEY call for 911, the cops come-a-running.

They have never, ever, in their lives, been in a situation when they were out-manned, out-numbered or a victim. So, they cannot imagine why we might all feel a little differently.

This type of anti is easy to convert.

First, get them to realize that shooting is FUN. Second, take them into a situation where YOU are their only possible protector. -BECAUSE you carry a gun. -It worked with other antis I've known.

But seriously, looking to a BRIT? for anything OTHER than an anti-stance? What the Hell did you expect?

He talked right over the top of everyone who didn't share his view. Very 'un-British".
Un-British? Seems to be normal-British to me. All those I have ever met have been the most arrogant, uppidy Alpha Hotels I have ever talked to, along with most other Europeans in general.

Un-British? Seems to be normal-British to me. All those I have ever met have been the most arrogant, uppidy Alpha Hotels I have ever talked to, along with most other Europeans in general.

Funny, I spent (including vacations and sabbaticals) about 4+ years in Europe. I seem to have missed what you are talking about. How many years have you spent living on the continent? Or the UK?

The Brits are notoriously anti-gun. They ALWAYS have been. This isn't new.

Arrogant? You must have been talking to a Frencie. And of a particular social class at that. Because most of the Europeans I've known have been anything OTHER than arrogant. -And I'd give a guess, having LIVED there a while, that I've met a few more than you have. Hmmmm?

Even the Brits can't stand Piers. I guess that's why he's over here. One British guy said "he's our revenge for that whole revolutionary war thing a couple hundred years ago" :s0112:

Since he missed the last American Revolution he will be here for the next one. He comes here from Britian after he lets his country get all screwed up with no freedom then comes over hear and helps take ours away. Why is it again we let these poeple in our counrtry? What value do they add except to help the residant distructionst in power.

Piers is a hoplophobe, plain and simple. He went at it Wednesday night with Alan Gottlieb from SAF. Not hard to figure out how that turned out.
Check the SAF facebook page. It's available there on a Youtube video.

Piers Morgan is an idiot that needs to go back to England where you get in trouble for taking a cricket bat to a burgler in your own home.

I DVR'd it and was yelling at the TV several times.

I laughed when at one point he said, --well we have to try something, anything--or very close to that. He was referring to a renewal of the AWB.

Morgan was fired as editor of the Daily Mirror in , I believe, 2004 after pubilishing a Fabricated story of British Soldiers Tortureing Iraki prisoners. Everyone else involved confessed to the fraud, except Piers who was fired. I should be suprised that CNN would hire such a sterling character but alas I'm not. The Media has given him a real pass on this and other problems.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top