JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see many listings now no pictures ,no price, no description,
"for sale gun make offer, I paid $500 "
or for sale "glock bought used $500 sale for $600"

seems pictures and prices along with a description is to much to ask of most new members , o_O
I know which one you're talking about. Lotsa FNG's just showing up long enough to try to sell a gun, then never be seen or heard from again.

what are the odds and consequences? ....so someone stole your pic to sell their own gun or scam. One can always delete their pics here after they sell it anyhow. Id say if one is really worried about that kinda stuff they probably shouldn't be on the web at all.

I had that happen to me on Ebay a couple of times when I was selling there. Made me mad but Ebay did nothing about it and I was a Power Selller at the time.

I see many listings now no pictures ,no price, no description,
"for sale gun make offer, I paid $500 "
or for sale "glock bought used $500 sale for $600"

seems pictures and prices along with a description is to much to ask of most new members , o_O

I think, for the most part, it's just members that are ignorant of the way to make a proper ad. They're not trying to be diks. A gentle message in private or on their thread might help them get up to speed? I suppose if I were really hot to trot for something one of the folks had I'd try to make a connection. If it didn't work I'd deal with it. I'm not going to get too butthurt over it.

Maybe, as I get older, with the physical limitations that keep progressing, stuff like this just isn't even on the radar now?

If someone can't be bothered to post pictures, I won't bother contacting them to ask for them. No photos is an automatic no sale for me. Posting photos is so damn simple now, refusing to post them either leads me to believe there is something not right or they're just too darn lazy to learn how to do it. Either way, not someone I'm interested in doing business with.

Others that keeps showing up...

"I'll post a picture later" But it never happens.

"Send me your address and I'll send pics" Uh no...I am not sending anyone from the internet my address I don't know .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top