JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bingo ! How hard could it be ? If you managed to get a crappy photo on-line...just click edit, delete and fix it!

One of my pet peeves...upside down photos !

Don't these guys even look at what they have just posted ? And when someone calls them on it...they say "yeah, don't know how that happens" Well here's a clue...turn the gun UPSIDE DOWN or TURN THE CAMERA UPSIDE DOWN, and try again !
{Before someone says it, no I am not going to turn my computer upside down}

Have you ever been told to stand on your head? That one pisses me off to no end! REALLY?!!!:mad:

I can just see somebody saying..Well every time I turn my smart phone upside down..the picture just turns right side up again ! :confused:

edit:
Upon reflection, I should acknowledge that everyone has their own individual capacity to embrace change. After all, they say that self driving cars are just a few years away from hitting {pun intended} the streets.

However, the one that really terrifies me:

Why smart toilets might actually be worth the upgrade

Last Edited:
As far as I'm concerned the Spec Sheet isn't a bad idea. They do provide information to some people who may or may not be interested. But the Specs on that particular item are what are the most important part of the ad, in my opinion. I also think the people who can't be bothered to include pictures are people who don't really want to sell the item. Maybe they're in a position where they have to for some reason. Selling things because you have to just isn't fun.

As far as I'm concerned the Spec Sheet isn't a bad idea. They do provide information to some people who may or may not be interested. But the Specs on that particular item are what are the most important part of the ad, in my opinion. I also think the people who can't be bothered to include pictures are people who don't really want to sell the item. Maybe they're in a position where they have to for some reason. Selling things because you have to just isn't fun.
Yea I normally buy guns I know about.. don't want to really be a guinea pig beta-tester on the newest wizbang that needs a spec sheet.

I guess I am old enough to remember when ads could only be found in newspapers and the like and there were no pics, so I do not feel your collective sense of outrage. HA
Im old enough to remeber when savvy sellers used to thumbtac a polaroid of their item on the community bulletin board at the local grocery store...

Now I feel old, thanks....

I see many listings now no pictures ,no price, no description,
"for sale gun make offer, I paid $500 "
or for sale "glock bought used $500 sale for $600"

seems pictures and prices along with a description is to much to ask of most new members , o_O

Not so fast! We may have a deal.
What is his certified flight ceiling? Dose he speak any Spanish? [My last one got me in a lot of trouble with the in-laws.]

What dose Punta mean anyways?
Single engine only but does have an instrument rating. It's a high time fish though.

Bilingual and it's mother tongue is Mandarin. It likes to sing you the song of its ancestors, every morning at 4 AM. Its quite pleasant actually.

Punta!!!....<points at large cat, kicks you in the shin and starts running>.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top