JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0410.JPG

Not that Allied Surplus

The Eugene "Allied Surplus" store was on Willamette St.
Until the 70s there were the three stores all within a block of each other near 7th on Willamette.
We would go to all three at least weekly.
Eugene Surplus Sales
Allied Surplus
John Warren Hardware

We nicknamed Allied "Pinkfront" because their storefront was very pinkly painted

And the "Allied" surplus in the North Valley. Eventually became Allied SAV-MOR. Don't know the connection to other surplus stores named Allied.

Not that Allied Surplus

The Eugene "Allied Surplus" store was on Willamette St.
Until the 70s there were the three stores all within a block of each other near 7th on Willamette.
We would go to all three at least weekly.
Eugene Surplus Sales
Allied Surplus
John Warren Hardware

We nicknamed Allied "Pinkfront" because their storefront was very pinkly painted

And the "Allied" surplus in the North Valley. Eventually became Allied SAV-MOR. Don't know the connection to other surplus stores named Allied.

I'll just bet they all smelled the same inside?

inherited these... of course there is always one missing but still cool. Had no idea there are so many different sizes of 22LR.
1109202224.jpg

1109202224a.jpg

Over Christmas my father handed down his old hunting rifle and a few boxes on 30.06 since he thinks his hunting days are done.
IMG_20210103_211930.jpg

And just because I think the rifle is pretty awesome (though I may be a bit emotionally attached)
Early 1950s Remington 721 with a Weaver K4 scope. Quite the pretty thing if I do say so myself.
IMG_20210103_211942.jpg

A while back someone on this forum posted an old Bi-Mart ad from about 20 years ago advertising Federal Bulk .22 525 round packs for $10.99.

Limit of 10.

If I had only known. :(

A while back someone on this forum posted an old Bi-Mart ad from about 20 years ago advertising Federal Bulk .22 525 round packs for $10.99.

Limit of 10.

If I had only known. :(

You could be selling those babies on gun Broker now and be bragging about it on the board! Every body would want to be you!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top